Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry,
It will probably be based on who's coming and from where.
Calling all hoons! Calling all hoons!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I think so...do you have your license now? So does the 6th work for everyone?

BOOOOOO we still only have permits. Cliff said we were doing a cruise somewhere we dont even use the freeway. I have to take a day off and get this stupid thing.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
BOOOOOO we still only have permits. Cliff said we were doing a cruise somewhere we dont even use the freeway. I have to take a day off and get this stupid thing.

You can go with us as long as we're not on the freeways. I'm wondering if that applies if your riding with other riders that have endorsements. :confused:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to here that... :( We should get doughnuts and head to your house! !:BLAA:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm out:( Wife has a deal on Sat and I need to dog set:D
Next time.

Jerry

You can watch mine too!!! lol.

The permit says no freeways, no night riding, no passengers.......

Its ok though, the girl and i will find a nice little cruise somewhere :BLAA:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, OK send them over ha ha. Mine are so spoiled that if I left them out in the heat with no air conditioning they would never speak to me again:rolleyes:
Have fun and keep the rubber side down:thumbup:

Jerry
I understand completely, i had to get a dog sitter the other day because i was working all day and then all night. Everyone laughed at me because he gets fed and has a dog door yet i wont leave him alone too long hahahhaha. I even turn on the radio and lights for him when im gone :spank:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you guys talking about doing the cruise thing off the 67?? Because i can get to the 67 part where its not a freeway by side streets :thumbup:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you guys talking about doing the cruise thing off the 67?? Because i can get to the 67 part where its not a freeway by side streets :thumbup:

Yes we can take non freeway roads to ride where we are going.
I think how we'll do this is we keep a more comfortable pace for less experienced riders. When we hit the parts that are pretty twisty we go more at a pace we'd take then at and then slow down for any others.
No ego stuff here. Do not ride past your ability. The idea is to have fun and gain experience. Naturally we like everyone geared up.

I guess we should figure a game plan for Saturday...Anyone? Goop?:D

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes we can take non freeway roads to ride where we are going.
I think how we'll do this is we keep a more comfortable pace for less experienced riders. When we hit the parts that are pretty twisty we go more at a pace we'd take then at and then slow down for any others.
No ego stuff here. Do not ride past your ability. The idea is to have fun and gain experience. Naturally we like everyone geared up.

I guess we should figure a game plan for Saturday...Anyone? Goop?:D

OK, I can ride tomorrow. How do we want to route this? Does the definition of freeway also include county highways?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I can ride tomorrow. How do we want to route this? Does the definition of freeway also include county highways?

I would like us to ride some of the local roads so that the new riders can get some saddle time experience under their belts and would allow us to also get some fun turns in. Chommorro was also having possible clutch cable issues so I don't know for sure whether he'll be with us. If you have some roads you want to do I'm definitely open for ideas.

Freeways should be like the 5, 15, 805, 8 etc. I had not ridden in years and my license expired with out me noticing it. I saw exp. date and went to DMV to renew. When they asked did I want the M renewal I told them no cuz I thought I wasn't going to ride again. When I got my new permit years later I rode on the freeway.:rolleyes: :spank:

As some one wrote before, city streets are where more accidents are going to happen. Freeways are where it will happen at a high speed. :eek:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like us to ride some of the local roads so that the new riders can get some saddle time experience under their belts and would allow us to also get some fun turns in. Chommorro was also having possible clutch cable issues so I don't know for sure whether he'll be with us. If you have some roads you want to do I'm definitely open for ideas.

Freeways should be like the 5, 15, 805, 8 etc. I had not ridden in years and my license expired with out me noticing it. I saw exp. date and went to DMV to renew. When they asked did I want the M renewal I told them no cuz I thought I wasn't going to ride again. When I got my new permit years later I rode on the freeway.:rolleyes: :spank:

As some one wrote before, city streets are where more accidents are going to happen. Freeways are where it will happen at a high speed. :eek:

Where to meet...where is everyone coming from again? Point Loma?

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know where the shell is on Mira Mesa Blvd. near the 15 fwy? near Ralphs

mira mesa shell - Google Maps
Yea i do, my girl just told me she doesnt feel comfortable yet riding with everyone. She wants more behind the wheel time. I can see where she is coming from, im still a new rider too. But i ride everyday almost now. She rides every weekend only for a few hours. She wants to do some poway/67 little rides.

She also doesnt want to do any kind of twisty without boots, pants, and maybe sliders. So the plan is to go to cycle gear first thing tomorrow and see what she likes. I could probably order my tires too.

So i guess we are going to do some small little cruises :(. Maybe we can meet up for lunch later.

I could go solo with you guys, but i know when she says "go ahead and have fun without me" in that certain tone. She really means eff off you b*stard LOL

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i do, my girl just told me she doesnt feel comfortable yet riding with everyone. She wants more behind the wheel time. I can see where she is coming from, im still a new rider too. But i ride everyday almost now. She rides every weekend only for a few hours. She wants to do some poway/67 little rides.

She also doesnt want to do any kind of twisty without boots, pants, and maybe sliders. So the plan is to go to cycle gear first thing tomorrow and see what she likes. I could probably order my tires too.

So i guess we are going to do some small little cruises :(. Maybe we can meet up for lunch later.

I could go solo with you guys, but i know when she says "go ahead and have fun without me" in that certain tone. She really means eff off you b*stard LOL

Not a problem! That is way more important! Get her the gear! The guys at CG on Convoy are really good to work with.

Okay, it looks like it's me and Goop! :rockon: Or should I say Goop and I? :)

Last edited: