Say something about....

^^^ Great guy, makes me laugh! Fun in the chat room...always makes people smile. Traitor though, but hopefully he sticks around.

^^^ big loveable character, who single handedly, has grown the forum in Queensland, Australia! bit of a bundiholic too!

:eek:

^^^ just convinced me that elbow armor works better than I would have thought. (just got a Tourmaster jacket with some, wondered if it was really effective, guess so...)

^^^ Gets Motley Crue stuck in my head everytime I read his name (NikkiSixx anyone?)

^^^ has shown me that cross country trips are possible without taking an entire house with me. She has inspired me to take a looooong bike trip someday, with just the essentials.

This was about Maycyn. Thanks Brenda :disapprove:

Hmm, since I'm fairly new here, I don't know much about Wolfman. However he always has good/interesting replies to posts.
Plus, his kid is wearing a cool Crocodile Dundee looking hat. :D

^^^ GREAT friend, always upbeat. Remembers EVERY ones real name in the chat room, first with a big "hello _____" so the rest of us don't feel like idiots for not remembering a name. We can just follow her lead :D

Back