Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am considering "boycotting" this months scavenger hunt! I only have 2 of the required photo's in my files!!!! Ya making it tough for me Steph! :eek:

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
have the whole month?? guess it will give me something to do for the next few days.. the hard part will be not riding my new tiger so i can get them.. but then again it will give the wife and i something to do together. will post what i have in a couple of days.

one question tho. does it have to me on the bike or her. or just the fact that it is the fz??

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am considering "boycotting" this months scavenger hunt! I only have 2 of the required photo's in my files!!!! Ya making it tough for me Steph! :eek:

:rof: That was the point...I was going over some of the pics in my head that you had showed me... then we picked something else lol

jody.adams

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh boy. I've got about 8 days to try and do this months...and I'm the only person (from these forums) in my entire state on an FZ6! Who wants to ride up here to take a picture with me?! :cheer:
Not so fast! What part of Maine are you from. If you're not all that way up in east bum f**k I can help you get that pic of your ride next to another fizzer or two!

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
WooHoo! Someone new! I've actually been trying to figure out where I'll be in my trip this month that I could get access to a computer. I might be able to get a good amount of these done :D

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
yah the phone booth has me pondering also.. not very common anymore.

give me a couple days and i will see what i can do with this list.

are there any basic rules that i should be aware of for this??