Secret of the FZ6 Side Mirror...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw them folded on a Youtube video. When I leave for a spell I park the bike in our condo. Hahaha! The folding mirrors make it easy to drive through the entry door into the house...:rockon:

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
I use them every time I come back into the garage. I live in an apartment complex with an underground parking garage, we only get to take one spot but so I need park my truck and bike in the same spot. Folding in the mirrors means I can get closer. Example with my old bike:

3361340731_fb89cc2c69.jpg

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Folderable? Cool! :)

I have to fold mine in to get it through the gate to where I park the bike. I don't leave them folded though because I don't want the rubber shrouds to become deformed.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I found out they were foldable when I tipped the bike over in a parking lot. I thought for sure it was crushed when I saw it lying alongside the fairing. I was amazed and impressed when it popped back into position.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, i have always folded them in, to put the cover on, but jsut found out a few weeks ago they fold out when i was backing it out of the shed and the mirror caught the door and folded back... sweeeet

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I fold mine in almost every day on the way to work so I can filter through tight spots. It's very handy. (And the Fazer is amazingly narrow.)

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You make me more duuuummm ... ha ha ha.
Let me try it myself..
Thanks

Nah not dumb, just part of the learning process. Besides you've come out with it and someone is sitting at their keyboard thinking wow and going out to check if it's right then keeping quiet. :D