Senior Design... I need ideas!

A couple people have mentioned after market ABS, and I third that motion. If you came up with that, you could go into business for yourself immediately after. There's probably 100 customers on this forum who would place an order instantly, including me.

A couple people have mentioned after market ABS, and I third that motion. If you came up with that, you could go into business for yourself immediately after. There's probably 100 customers on this forum who would place an order instantly, including me.

If you make an aftermarket ABS system, make it a universal setup that can be put on any bike with the addition of specialized brackets. Now THAT would be a great product that you could sell.

Frederic

What a lot of great ideas! I would second "wrist neutral handlebars" - take a look at what they have done to kayak paddles. These could be adjustable with quick-release cam locks like bicycle wheels. I would like to be able to switch riding position quickly from upright to low. This would involve the handlebars, the seat - moving the bump further back for those of us over 6' and JUST GIVE ME TWO positions on foot pegs (normal and up+back) with an adjustable mounting bracket so you could start where you wanted.

A truely quiet windscreen for 04-06. I have tried the stock, the touring, the Piug double bubble, I have cut down the stock and drilled big holes in it all to no avail. The only real quiet I get is tucked behind the Puig and I cannot ride like that for very long.

Thanks.

a glove box that is lockable that looks like a black windhsheild from the front.you understand what i'm saying? make a box that looks like the winsheild and could be bolted up in its place...P.S. I want my share of the profits!!!:D:rockon:

Back