Shopping Tomorrow...today...Saturday

Hey Mike
Congrats on the bike,I bet your lovin the extra ponys.:cheer:
Whats it like thru your twisties does it feel much heavier?

Hey Mike
Congrats on the bike,I bet your lovin the extra ponys.:cheer:
Whats it like thru your twisties does it feel much heavier?

The power is absolutely awesome.....I've only done 1 gentle twisty run so far....I've come down with the flu...lol...and bad tires, new bike, extra horsies and zombification don't mix well...lol.

Hopefully get the new tires friday. Be set then for the weekend.:thumbup:

Nup, still reckon the Two Brothers poop all over the Scorp's...way more raucous, and raspy...most anti-social, even!

:D

Raspy i'll give you but i've heard TB's in the raw and been told by 3 people following me and the TB bike in question that my single Scorp is louder and more dominant sounding but you are right , TB's are raspy where as the Scorps are deep and throaty :eek: :D :Flip: :rockon: Scorpion , scorpion , scorpion :rof:

Raspy i'll give you but i've heard TB's in the raw and been told by 3 people following me and the TB bike in question that my single Scorp is louder and more dominant sounding but you are right , TB's are raspy where as the Scorps are deep and throaty :eek: :D :Flip: :rockon: Scorpion , scorpion , scorpion :rof:

I bet the TB'S had their baffles in....the Scorpions couldnt possibly be that much louder, the TB's are basically a straight pipe, with a bit of Titanium wrapped around them for show! Unless they come with a microphone, amplifier, and speaker inside them!

I have never heard the scorps,although I did consider them before I bought my Leo's ,but I can vouch for the TB's ..............damn loud !

I bet the TB'S had their baffles in....the Scorpions couldnt possibly be that much louder, the TB's are basically a straight pipe, with a bit of Titanium wrapped around them for show! Unless they come with a microphone, amplifier, and speaker inside them!

I'll take a pic down my pipe one day but when you shine a torch down there you can see my EXUP valve :D , they are hollow too :rockon:

Back