Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you notice, On our Home page there is a column to the right------>>>>>

Most all of the technical support here is from our collective member experience and from members who have professional experience in related fields that relate to motorcycling. These people don't get anything for support of this great forum!

The site does not operate for free. There are costs and that is why you'll from time to time, see a column asking for donations.

I'm asking any and all members to please donate, to at least cover the minimum expense that our Admin Dennis is asking for.

Think of it this way..... You already ride on an inexpensive but great all round great motorcycle. Support and knowledge has continued to make this bike one of the best bikes ever made. In fact I will claim that there has never been a better all round bike in it's class.

We are a special group of people! We have a generally generous nature to help others. Or am I projecting my own personna on to others?

Please donate and wash your hands. One Happy Birthday... Two Happy Birthdays..... rinse...... donate. Wear all the gear all the time?

Stay safe!

Last edited:

meadeam

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be curious to know how many site members have been active in the last year. The bike has been out of production for a long time, even though there were lots of them made. Someday if this forum is to survive it may need to broaden its scope and rebrand... maybe to the full FZ range, prior to the twins and triples perhaps?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you run homepage or footer banner ads? I know a couple of sites that may be interested in advertising if you do.
I'd be curious to know how many site members have been active in the last year. The bike has been out of production for a long time, even though there were lots of them made. Someday if this forum is to survive it may need to broaden its scope and rebrand... maybe to the full FZ range, prior to the twins and triples perhaps?
When I log in with various devices/browsers without blocking or logging in, I see ads. My account is set to block ads
Maybe we'll see Yamaha come out with a triple in the 600 range?

Could happen... https://www.gpone.com/en/2020/11/10...in-sbk-together-to-change-the-supersport.html

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you FinalImpact for your great donation and the work you've done to continually support others on this site. The trouble shooting thread has been a great resource to so many of us!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you WastedWrath, fazerkid78 and chimneydoc for your donations to this great site!

Also. Thank you, TownsendsFJR1300, trepetti and Gary in NJ for the continued tech support and friendship to members.