So long FZ6

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
So after wrestling with the decision to sell my 06 FZ6 for a while I finally sold it today. In the 35,090 miles I had it the only problem I ever had was a dead battery. That's it. A great trouble free fun bike. But I know it's going to a good home. So I think I'll crack a cold one and think about all the great rides I've done on that bike and look forward to new adventures on my new bike.

This board has been great in helping me keep her in good shape learned a lot about the bike from everyone here.

DSC0116-L.jpg

DSC0136-L.jpg

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Mmmmm....nice lookin' FZ1! :drool:

On your FZ6, did you convert the swing-arm to the later model? Looks like the adjusters on the 07 and up models.

Also, you've got to give us a break down of mods on that FZ1! Looks like it has all kinds of goodies on it!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice upgrade!!! Maybe someday i'll aspire to that! And i agree, give us the sitrep on the goodies that are on your new ride!

MilkMan

Reaction score
Visit site
That FZ1 is a definite head turner! Can't wait for my wife to learn how to ride so I can hand down the fz6 and step it up! I had made up my mind to pick up the gsxr750, but might have to reconsider after laying my eyes on that beast!