SoCal Riders: Anyone up for a ride?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking forward to going on perhaps a 1 day ride to the mountain, PCH, desert, or any other cool destination in Southern California. My schedule would most definitely allow me to travel on Fridays - (my day off) and this coming Monday, March 31st - Cesar Chavez Day. Let me know if you guys are interested for now or perhaps sometime in the near future.

Cheers.
:Sport:

Last edited:
S

sportrider

Palomar Mt., pchbreeze and poorwboy have already hit me up for a run at the hill. I'm sure there is a few more guys that would want to go also. I need a few weeks notice so I can request the Saturday off work to be sure I can go. pick a day and will set it up in advance to give everyone time to get there schedules straight.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Palomar Mtn. sounds fun. I live in Diamond Bar so it seems the mountain is kinda half way between us. Fridays and Saturdays are good for me. I talked to poorwboy and pchbreeze about a possible ride - it has not materialized yet. Anyway looking forward to it.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Palomar is awesome. It's a better version of Azusa, which is similar in that it has a sweeper side and tech side and a meeting spot in between...but Palomar is better from what I remember.

I definitely go plan there regularly (as well as Azusa and Ortega). I also have many rides to Tahoe, Point Reyes and Vegas planned.