SoCal Riders! Should I move to San Diego?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You only live once. Go for it. Nate took a big chance going from Chicago to SF. Even though the distance is not nearly the same, I took a huge change in life style coming from the very fast 24 hour non stop pace and hustle of Vegas to well, Idaho which I haven't really figured what this place is all about except that me and my bike have really enjoyed the new twisties.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took a huge change in life style coming from the very fast 24 hour non stop pace and hustle of Vegas to well, Idaho which I haven't really figured what this place is all about except that me and my bike have really enjoyed the new twisties.

How's that going for you Kenny? Did you ever buy a car or are you still braving it with the 2 bikes? And have you had to deal with snow yet?

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, "should I move to paradise or not?" question. Well, it's true that East Coast is nice, too, but, you just can't beat the SD/SoCal weather. it's a vacation destination. Vegas, LA, Mexico, Pacific. Isn't Maryland expensive, too?

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, "should I move to paradise or not?" question. Well, it's true that East Coast is nice, too, but, you just can't beat the SD/SoCal weather. it's a vacation destination. Vegas, LA, Mexico, Pacific. Isn't Maryland expensive, too?

This thread is making me want to move back to LA. I tell people AZ is not bad, but definitely not good.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
So, how's that Nor' Easter treating ya? We've had a little rain in AZ and I'm sure the SoCal guys can let you know how nice it is to still be able to ride everyday out here in the Southwest.