***SOLD OUT*** Deal's Gap - 10 days, 9 nights for $166.00 each!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Over on the FZ1 site, we have a trip planned for Deal's Gap. We rented the Ridge from Ron at the Treetops from Sept 17th through Sept 26th. That is 10 days and 9 nights. Currently, there are 5 people and 8 paid-up spots, three of whom cannot make this trip now and want to sell their slots at face value.

The original thread is here: ***Official 2010 Deals Gap Thread*** (Updated OP) - Yamaha FZ1 Forums - International FZ1 Motorcycle Community Forum

As I said, this is 10 days, 9 nights at the Ridge, a three bedroom place that sleeps at least 8 and has a 30' x 40' garage to store the bikes and play games in. The garage has a fridge, sink and bathroom too.

Two open slots @ $166 each. That is $18.44 cents PER NIGHT PER PERSON! You won't find a cheaper vacation anywhere!

The first two people to PM me AND PayPal the money will get the slots. I will give your information to Ron and the two guys who are responsible for the contract from Ron. IF anyone has any doubts about this, you can call Ron at the number on his web site to confirm that the place is rented to Eric Randall for the above dates AND is already paid in full. Tail of the Dragon Vacation Rentals near Cherohala Skyway and Deals Gap

Thanks all. These slots are mine and my wife's slots. We will not be able to attend for medical reasons that will prevent us from traveling on those dates. Your funds will be paid directly to me to refund our contribution to the trip.

I wish we could go but our misfortune is your spectacular deal! Take care all!

-Eric

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Two spots open for Deal's Gap - 10 days, 9 nights for $166.00 each!!!

Eric, I'm sorry to hear about this.
I hope whichever the medical condition that won't allow both of you to travel to Deal's Gap will be "resolved" in the best way.

For all that I want to go there, and even more this is an awesome deal, as of right now I can not take the time for this trip.

I wish both of you the best luck and hopefully you can find somebody that could take advantage of this awesome deal.

Angel

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry I never got back to this but thanks for the kind words AngelFZ! She's going to be fine in the end but it will be a major surgery and a long recovery. I'm going to use my vacation to give her care as she'll be helpless for a couple weeks.

So, BTTT!!!! Great deal, great vacation, cheap price and really good people to ride with!!! Please take advantage of this folks!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

Well, then the important thing is that she'll be fine.

You have no idea how bad I'll like to go there and take advantage of this awesome opportunity, unfortunately I have to do the right thing so, this one is not for me:(

Thanks for the update and best of luck for both of you :thumbup:

-Angel

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks again! :thumbup:

Still open people. If you have the time, this is a great deal. Ask the guys who went last year and stayed at this place. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Still no takers? None on the FZ1 forum either... :(

I'm going to try the other FZ1 forum then. It would be great to get that money back. ;)

Last call ya'll! :D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

Have fun out there Eric and post a link in here to the pic thread when done plz! :)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Have fun out there Eric and post a link in here to the pic thread when done plz! :)

Thanks David, but if you read it closely, you will see that these two slots are mine and my wife's slots.... :( We cannot go now so I'm offering them up for others to buy and use.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

Oh sorry Eric I did not read through to the end of your post and had assumed it was other ppl cancelling... I just read your summary of Michelle's situation on the other board and I am sorry to hear about all that, but also glad that it's all more or less under control and doesn't involve cancer or any other devastating illness. Good luck to her about the surgery and everything that it entails, and to you to support her!

Keep us updated.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

BTTT... one slot sold and two slots are still left. This is 3 weeks out if anoyone can make it. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site

Dangit!!! My wife and I will be there September 9-13 for the Women's Sportbike Rally. I would love to do it for two weeks straight, but my boss would absolutely crap a kitten.

Side note: My 10 year old son lives in Dover, NH and my mother lives in Cocoa, FL. (Port St. John)

Just thought I'd share.. and give her a bump.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Dangit!!! My wife and I will be there September 9-13 for the Women's Sportbike Rally. I would love to do it for two weeks straight, but my boss would absolutely crap a kitten.

Side note: My 10 year old son lives in Dover, NH and my mother lives in Cocoa, FL. (Port St. John)

That's too bad! It would have been great to take the two weeks!

Your son is here in Dover, eh? That cannot be easy to be so far away. Hope you get to see him often!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

Port St. John!!!!!! Wow, what a coincidence!!!!!! that's my neighborhood!!!!!

FZ1inNH: I would really like to go there: 1) not enough days available and I'll have training among those days!!!!!!

I hope somebody will be able to take advantage of this awesome opportunity !!!! Good Luck !!!!!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Still hoping that someone can have this on the cheap. Thanks!

The list of bikes attending are 1 SV650S, a VMAX, a Victory cruiser, a Gen I FZ1, a Gen II FZ1, and an FJR1300 at this point. Everyone going is 30+ with three of them in their 50's. There will be the slower touring group and the faster carving group but even then, these are not folks that will be pushing it too hard. Of course, you ride your OWN pace no matter what!

I wanted to note that they are also offering up spots at $30/night should anyone want to go for a two - three day weekend either on the front of back side of this 10 day stretch. PM me for contact info on who to talk to regarding individual nights. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

BTTT... Less than two weeks away and this is the cheapest and most fun vacation you can have!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well, two of the three slots sold. One left for any last minute riders!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sold out! Thanks all for watching the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.