Spades

J

jsteinb95

Does anybody ever play spades on Yahoo? If so, are you any good?

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I havent played on yahoo in long time. I usually play games on pogo. But I am pretty good at it.

J

jsteinb95

bummer....I'm looking for a good partner!!!!! I keep getting crappy partners and it makes my score go down.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bummer....I'm looking for a good partner!!!!! I keep getting crappy partners and it makes my score go down.

After seeing your note yesterday I decided to play a few games since I hadn't in a long time. The last game I played was that suicide game(I had never played that game and I never will again),at 11:15pm after playing for 1.5 hrs and we didn't even finish. At one point the score was -512 to -496. If you are ever looking for a partner for the regular style Spades let me know and I would be willing to play.

J

jsteinb95

After seeing your note yesterday I decided to play a few games since I hadn't in a long time. The last game I played was that suicide game(I had never played that game and I never will again),at 11:15pm after playing for 1.5 hrs and we didn't even finish. At one point the score was -512 to -496. If you are ever looking for a partner for the regular style Spades let me know and I would be willing to play.

I love playing suicide, but yeah, most of the time it takes forever and the game ends up being cancelled. I'll play regular spades though. What is your screen name on there? We can use the chatroom on the forum when we play! :)

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would probably be willing to play suicide again, I would just have to make sure I have a few hours to kill. My screen name is jabecker77.

J

jsteinb95

I would probably be willing to play suicide again, I would just have to make sure I have a few hours to kill. My screen name is jabecker77.

ok cool. Let me know when you're ready! ;)

my screen name is the same. :Flash:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im at work now and wont be home until after 8pm. But I could probably fit in a game or two tonight if you want.

J

jsteinb95

Nevermind...you're 3 hours ahead of me....I don't think I'll be able to play at 5/6pm.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's 12:00 pm here, I believe you are 3 hours behind. I wasnt even thinking about the time difference. That might make it a little more difficult to find a good time for the both of us but we can give it a shot.

J

jsteinb95

It's 12:00 pm here, I believe you are 3 hours behind. I wasnt even thinking about the time difference. That might make it a little more difficult to find a good time for the both of us but we can give it a shot.

I usually play around 8/9pm......I have mommie/wife duties until then. :D