speeding tickets

I've got stopped last year for 10 over in some county on IL MN border, the cop let me go.

Two days ago, I've got clocked doing 90 in 55 zone on the freeway. I had no idea how fast I was going so that's what I told the cop when he asked. I was blown away when he said "alright, thanks for the honesty, I'll give you a warning but do me a favor and slow down next time"

We need more cops like that, I will be sure to watch my speed through that area from now on, not only because I almost had a ticket but mainly because I feel like I owe the cop a favor! :)

BTW, it was Indiana State cop on Chicago Sky-way by Gary's Airport.

I've got stopped last year for 10 over in some county on IL MN border, the cop let me go.

Two days ago, I've got clocked doing 90 in 55 zone on the freeway. I had no idea how fast I was going so that's what I told the cop when he asked. I was blown away when he said "alright, thanks for the honesty, I'll give you a warning but do me a favor and slow down next time"

We need more cops like that, I will be sure to watch my speed through that area from now on, not only because I almost had a ticket but mainly because I feel like I owe the cop a favor! :)

BTW, it was Indiana State cop on Chicago Sky-way by Gary's Airport.
I have found the best way to deal with the Police is to put your hand up and say sorry. Eat some humble pie and use the word sir a few times. This has worked for me on a number of occasions. If you speed in an residential area you deserve what you get.

Nelly

I like having zeros across the board and will do my level best to keep it that way. I guess ya just have to know when it's time to pull the trigger and when it's time to put it away. Business is picking up on the slab so that's back to 70mph. The back roads are still free and open to interpretation hence the reason I stay there. Paying with cops around is like playing with fire, sooner or later you'll get burned. I will however say that if you are interested in a weight loss program this is a sure fire way to loose a few pounds in the UK..he-he

Back