Stone Mountain

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Took a ride up to Stone Mountain state park yesterday. It was about 130 miles round trip, so the longest trip I've taken on the bike so far. The weather was great and not too much traffic. Had to bring the GPS and Fuzzbuster of course! I saw a bunch of deer and cruisers out there...it was pretty sweet. TONS of twisties and hills! You should check it out if you live around here. It was about 15 miles south of the Blue Ridge Parkway.:rockon:

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a nice day trip. It is simply gorgeous out there today and I am just trying to figure out where I want to go haha. Nice pics too.

When most people on here go naked they mean the bike but you...

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a nice day trip. It is simply gorgeous out there today and I am just trying to figure out where I want to go haha. Nice pics too.

When most people on here go naked they mean the bike but you...

^^Yeah...my dad rides naked!:Flip:
Human skin is almost the same as leather...:rolleyes:

Thorpiticus

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a beautiful ride! If I may ask, how do you have your GPS/cell phone/fuzzbuster set up? Mounts, power supply, all that? It looks like a really good setup!

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a beautiful ride! If I may ask, how do you have your GPS/cell phone/fuzzbuster set up? Mounts, power supply, all that? It looks like a really good setup!

I ran a 12 v accesory plug off the front turn signals to power the buster.
Just use the standard windshield mount (need to bend to fit screen).

I also use this phone/gps mount for $7 from Wal-Mart.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I LOVE stone mountain. Been a while since I've been there, but I recall it being really scenic and enjoyable to hike up to the top.:Flash: