Streetfighterz are coming to St Louis

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a link to a video from last year's Streetfighterz Ride of the Century.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g02VBsfNuSU]YouTube - The STL presents Streetfighterz Ride of the Century 2008[/ame]
They will be in town this weekend. I would like to watch them be squidly in the parking lot, but won't go out on the streets with them. What do you think? Should I stay far far away?

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Streetfighterz, but we have the Star Boyz in Ohio. Some of them may be irresponsible at times, but for the most part they are very talented in what they can do with a motorcycle.
Not sure I would go for an afternoon ride with some of them, but I would go down and check them out. Take pics and post 'em.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
impressive but im waiting for one guy to go down and take out everyone else

One of them was down towards the end of that video, but the others didn't seem to domino behind him. Crazy buggers, that's what I think! Talented, but crazy!
We used to have major problems with a big group of them a couple years ago, getting into the middle of rush hour traffic and stunting, about 10 of them at a time. One of them finally died, and some of the others got caught, so we don't see them around quite as much.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
The problem isn't the Streetfighterz so much as the wannabes that will be riding around making things very dangerous indeed. No doubt it will be squidtacular, I hope I can make it just the watch the dumb ass brigade that will be saying "hey y'all watch this!"