stupid exhaust question

typehxr1

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so the FZ6 has dual undertail exhaust pipes. When I go to buy either a Two Brothers or Leo Vince, does it cost me double because I have to buy 2 instead of 1 or do they come together? A carbon Two Brothers at Motorcycle Superstore was $899 (which I found high anyway). I sure hope I wouldn't have to pay that twice to get pipes on my '09 Raven :(

On a side note, I am still up in the air as to whether or not to powder coat my rims matte gold or silver. If I go gold/bronze, I will get the Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust. If I go silver, Leo Vince may be more in the running (or some other like Yoshimura or something).

That includes both the cans and your "Y" pipe with hardware and probably a fender eliminator with directionals

Ok, so the FZ6 has dual undertail exhaust pipes. When I go to buy either a Two Brothers or Leo Vince, does it cost me double because I have to buy 2 instead of 1 or do they come together? A carbon Two Brothers at Motorcycle Superstore was $899 (which I found high anyway). I sure hope I wouldn't have to pay that twice to get pipes on my '09 Raven :(

On a side note, I am still up in the air as to whether or not to powder coat my rims matte gold or silver. If I go gold/bronze, I will get the Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust. If I go silver, Leo Vince may be more in the running (or some other like Yoshimura or something).
What's an "'09 Raven"???

Lol. In the UK it's called Midnight black. Wonder what that says about the US. :)

Although they called the blue FZ8 "VIPER" blue, which I think is dreadful!

Probably means that when its Midnight in the UK it's 7pm EST!

The raven is a sacred American Indian symbol and we refer to the color raven often. On the bike though it's usually referred to as a matte or flat black.

Back