Swing Arm Decal

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Have been making decals for a hobby for a couple of years (motorsport mainly) so decided to get around and do some for myself.

Have added a swing arm decal to my naked FZ6.

Had some Carbon Fibre Effect vinyl left over from a job so as my swing arm is silver decided to see what it looked like.

Have quite a bit of this Carbon stuff left so could eaisily knock these out. Not sure what price i could so them for as the carbon vinyl is 4 times more expensive to buy than say black or white.

Let me know if anybody is interested in a set, then i can work out some prices, and should be no problem to send to USA as well,

Have added some pics so you can see.

Could also do these in other colours as usually have quite a bit of vinyl about.

All the vinyl i use is 5-7 outdoor life stuff.

Let me know what you think guys.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
I can re-size the decal very quickly if your interested grommit, they only take 10 min to cut and apply application tape.

these ones are 50mm high, let me know what the S2 swing arm is and i can work out a price.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Yep, I wouldn't mind a white one to put on my S2. I think all the swingarms on the S2s are black.

Maybe you could work on a design for a forum sticker as well. ;)

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Read my mind, was just going to say about forum sticker. ill start a new thread on this so people can give ideas of what they would want

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have been making decals for a hobby for a couple of years (motorsport mainly) so decided to get around and do some for myself.

Have added a swing arm decal to my naked FZ6.

Had some Carbon Fibre Effect vinyl left over from a job so as my swing arm is silver decided to see what it looked like.

Have quite a bit of this Carbon stuff left so could eaisily knock these out. Not sure what price i could so them for as the carbon vinyl is 4 times more expensive to buy than say black or white.

Let me know if anybody is interested in a set, then i can work out some prices, and should be no problem to send to USA as well,

Have added some pics so you can see.

Could also do these in other colours as usually have quite a bit of vinyl about.

All the vinyl i use is 5-7 outdoor life stuff.

Let me know what you think guys.
Excellent work. I would also be very interested and would like two additional tuning for decals. I am going to fix my tank this summer.

Nelly

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will go and measure it in a minute...

My current decal is a bit lame. Although I like the black on black.

1808d1200946600-s2-rev-counter-600.jpg

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Have started a thread on General Discussion for Forum Decal, take a look and let me know your ideas.

Grommit, i will resize tonight and give you some exact dimensions, will also try and work out some prices for the various types, Eg, Carbon, Plain Colour etc etc.

Will have to try and source some envelopes as they are just too big too fit a standard one.

Will do some research and hopefully have some final pricing by Wed.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Have Now figured out a price for the swing arm decals

Carbon Fiber Effect £5 including P&P

Plain (eg, white black, other colours avaliable, please ask) £3 Including P&P

Come with fitting instructions, although not difficult.

Have 2 sizes for the two types of swing arm so please specify.

Have put the Carbon ones on e-bay (just search for fz6 swing arm decal) or PM me on here and we sort things out.

:wav:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have Now figured out a price for the swing arm decals

Carbon Fiber Effect £5 including P&P

Plain (eg, white black, other colours avaliable, please ask) £3 Including P&P

Come with fitting instructions, although not difficult.

Have 2 sizes for the two types of swing arm so please specify.

Have put the Carbon ones on e-bay (just search for fz6 swing arm decal) or PM me on here and we sort things out.

:wav:
Thank you mate.
I will e-bay shortley, any joy with just the tunning for decal? I need them for my tank re-spray.

Nelly

mdierker

Reaction score
Visit site
ya I would like to get this same design or a similar design in red for my 2007 red FZ whats the going rate these days? PM if you are looking to work somthing out

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
MDIERKER, will have to see if i have any red, will have a look tonight and let you know.

This design in red, would be £5 shipped to the US not sure what the exchange rate is but works out less than $8