Tailight

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone try the moto dynamic 2003-2009 Yamaha FZ6 LED Tail Light with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Smoke Lens

did you like it
do you recommend it
any other brands i should try out

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I put one on my 05 a week ago, as a matter of fact. I got the smoke version, clear version also available.
I love it! A little pricey, as there are some kits on eBay
(Yamaha 2004-2008 FZ6 FAZER FZ600 LED Tail Light Turn Signal Smoke | eBay)
for $30 instead of the $75 you pay for Motodynamic, but those kits aren't the whole light assembly, just the cover, LED's, and basic wiring. The Motodynamic product slides right in (ok, well that's a lie. It takes some muscle to get the stock assembly out and the replacement in). And the wiring is set up for plug and play with your existing tail/brake/signal wiring. Even comes with required resistors if you haven't upgraded your flasher relay. Couldn't be simpler.

I'm still waiting for a fender eliminator kit to arrive, so for now my non functional turn signal stalks as well as the whole fender are still on the bike. I would definitely recommend the MotoDynamic purchase.

BTW if you buy them from their website they're $75, but $80 on eBay and Amazon. $5 saved is $5 earned.