tapatalk and photo's

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there an easy way to post photo's from tapatalk?? I have an iphone and it looks like the app will do it, but i need a little help on the how to...:thumbup:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there an easy way to post photo's from tapatalk?? I have an iphone and it looks like the app will do it, but i need a little help on the how to...:thumbup:

This is the view I have in my iPhone as I'm typing a reply (or in this precise case quoting your message)
View attachment 49413

You can see above the keyboard a couple of icons:
The camera one will activate the camera to take a picture and use/upload that picture or, by clicking on the second icon (from left to right) then your "Photos" will open for you to select which one.
View attachment 49414

Once you select a picture, on the bottom of the screen I always select "Upload to..." "This forum"

And then you will be asked the size you'd like the picture to be uploaded:
View attachment 49415

I hope this helps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but i know through my regular PC, if you want to post a picture, you have to have the pictures hosted with like photobucket or such.. with tapatalk, who is hosting the pictures?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
but i know through my regular PC, if you want to post a picture, you have to have the pictures hosted with like photobucket or such.. with tapatalk, who is hosting the pictures?

Not an expert here but the upload screen gives the option to have either upload the picture to the forum or Tapatalk hosted.
Apart from this I do not know what happens in the background, I know I always select "this Forum"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats the thing.. i just dont want to start taking up forum space if i dont have to.. im not really up to speed with uploading pictures unless its to Facebook, but i just want to make sure that they wont cause problems!! Forum Conscience (new term right!!)

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
thats the thing.. i just dont want to start taking up forum space if i dont have to.. im not really up to speed with uploading pictures unless its to Facebook, but i just want to make sure that they wont cause problems!! Forum Conscience (new term right!!)

Understandable, for this we might need clarification from people with more experience working with forums.

Your forum conscience is appreciated.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I use tapatalk and always pick tapatalk hosted. It gives you 30 or so free ones, then it is only 1-2 dollars to get unlimited. Worth it for me to get seamless integration with the app. I also didn't want to take up space on the forum

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use tapatalk and always pick tapatalk hosted. It gives you 30 or so free ones, then it is only 1-2 dollars to get unlimited. Worth it for me to get seamless integration with the app. I also didn't want to take up space on the forum

That works? Thanks for the clarification man!

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
That works? Thanks for the clarification man!

ruqududa.jpg

Yup. Tapatalk hosted.