Tapatalk

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
So while browsing the site on my ipod a message came up telling me about Tapatalk, the app for viewing vBulletin forums. Is it worth buying the app or should I continue browsing the normal webpage?

Do any members use this? What are your thoughts?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Kazza, I got both, the free version and the paid one.

On the free version you can browse the forum. With the paid one you can post a reply, subscribe and submit pictures (one per message, unless I'm missing something).
I like that it has a feature where you can have listed all the new messages.

By no means you have all the capabilities of the forum like on a website, but on the go, it is very handy since you do not have to be resizing windows constantly.

I might suggest you to get the free version first and see how you like it.

If you have any other questions that I might help you with just let me know. I started using the full version just a couple of days ago. It might also help me to learn more how to use it.

I hope this helps,

Angel

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
I just noticed this thread and thought I would give it a bump for others that may not have noticed it yet. I use Tapatalk on another forum and glad to see it activated here so I can keep up on what's going on... :thumbup:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I just noticed this thread and thought I would give it a bump for others that may not have noticed it yet. I use Tapatalk on another forum and glad to see it activated here so I can keep up on what's going on... :thumbup:

By the way, yesterday I found out that you can quote a post!!!! And edit one of your post (this is one example of both - quote and edit - using tapatalk