The Australia Day message

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This clip shows one of our media personalities (and I use that term very lightly) and former Aussie Rules football player "Sam Kekovich" in one of the ads doing the rounds on TV at the moment. This guy is a big advocate for eating meat... More specifically, Lamb Chops. We celebrate Australia Day on January 26.

Just thought I'd chuck it on here for you all to have a giggle. You need to listen to what he says, he's dishes out crap to anyone he can.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JzBG4k8aTus"]YouTube - Sam Kekovich 2009[/ame]

:)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This clip shows one of our media personalities (and I use that term very lightly) and former Aussie Rules football player \\\"Sam Kekovich\\\" in one of the ads doing the rounds on TV at the moment. This guy is a big advocate for eating meat... More specifically, Lamb Chops. We celebrate Australia Day on January 26.

Just thought I'd chuck it on here for you all to have a giggle. You need to listen to what he says, he's dishes out crap to anyone he can.

YouTube - Sam Kekovich 2009

:)
I thought it was going to be a comedy sketch lol.
I wish I could stand up in the street and have a bloody English day, I love me roast beef.
Why is the 26th significant?

I thought his 2008 speech was more conceptual lol, Barbie week.
http://video.google.co.uk/videosear...q=Sam Kekovich&hl=en&emb=1&aq=-1&oq=&start=30

Nelly

au-flag-HappyAustrliaDay.jpg

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I could only understand half of what he said, but I like it!

Still learning to understand your language:thumbup:

So your Australia Day is about sports, I like a man who has his priorities ;)

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
oue oue oue our language is english just with a bit of a twist on it, just like yours. i reckon our government shouldnt have given that 1000 dollars to all parents but bought us all lamb chops for australia day , cause its so god damn expensive, and we grow the things here. Australia day is actually for....... me and most wouldnt really know to most its another day to have off work and get drunk.