The conversion thread - FZ6S to FZ6N

subaron

Reaction score
Visit site
That is a headlight from the European version of the bike. You could try buying it on eBay or some other way. But I would say look into a fz16 headlight kit from India

chill

Reaction score
Visit site
Gone naked :eek:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:D:D:D

Grim Chemical

MasterDebater
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I've been working my bike for some time and I don't have all pics from my conversion but here is how I've done so far. To come are some turn signals I am planning to integrate into my PSR Bar end mirrors, maybe a two brothers black edition exhaust (not carbon) and the Aztec8 7"single windscreen (not sure about but am trying out). Here you go!

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys.. havent come here lately, but since then i've done a few things to my bike, and this is how its going to be for the time being.. i am always looking to improve the look of my bike and would love to hear some feedbacks from you guys :thumbup: thank you all in advance !!!

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
samlynn37 said:
hey guys.. havent come here lately, but since then i've done a few things to my bike, and this is how its going to be for the time being.. i am always looking to improve the look of my bike and would love to hear some feedbacks from you guys thank you all in advance !!!

Just a question.. how do you get your header pipes looking so nice?

TxtC27

Reaction score
Visit site
NFuzNh.jpg

XQEXYh.jpg

QPYbth.jpg

7QqrXh.jpg

Put on my VS02 kit and installed Motogiro's relay last weekend, along with my LSL frame sliders. Then, this past weekend, my bike got knocked over. So, I got to test my frame sliders without being on the bike, but the forks got bent :( I can't wait to get her back and get back on the road.

Frakes Overdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. Looking to convert my 04 to naked, and this has helped immensely! And yes, I've since taken the cup holder off.

Last edited:

kbfzr

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some before and after shots of my recent conversion. I installed the vs02 kit, which I purchased from forum member dev_usc. Great kit and excellent customer service. It's enhanced the looks of the bike (getting lots of compliments :D) and the riding experience.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

cenoxodus7

Reaction score
Visit site
I Recieved my VS02 kit from dev_usc last wednesday and had it all installed in about 6 hours total. I love how my bike looks after I did the conversion, if anybody is trying to decide whether or not to convert, DO IT. I think the bike looks better and even though its probobly just me I think it handles better too:D
This is a quality kit and comes with everyting you willl need to complete it. The shipping to the US was incredibly fast and working with Vishnu was a pleasure. The only advice I would give to anybody wanting to do this conversion is to take your time routing the wires through and around the supplied mounting bracket, If not done properly you might have some throttle sticking and the bars wont turn all the way to one side.

A before picture.
20141109_165754_zps78b50db2.jpg

A couple of after pics

20141129_121758_zpsc18b1283.jpg

20141127_190731_zpsb47bedd9.jpg

20141127_190712_zpsaab9cdd5.jpg

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally joined the naked club. I went the Vs1 route, but with bard end mirrors instead. Working on getting a new speedo bracket since the one that comes with the Vs1 kit is really flimsy.

Vs1 kit, Suzuki GSX-S 750 handlebar, bar end mirrors, two brothers carbon exhaust, two brothers juice box, fender eliminator, etc....

e11ed0c12cda39861f2f26e169b6065d.jpg

5d84a9f86e90da89d54c8157d5221803.jpg

2e3fb96b8302d81db5332c8fc7e5dd38.jpg

ccff489b96c3b0d424c53c3028f2cf44.jpg

81c5e2178e0ac0afadbc78c0a6254e49.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

austindv

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just bought a 2005 FZ6S off of a guy who beat it to hell. I got it for only $1000 though and it seems to run great. Cosmetically, however, it is suffering. I was originally going to replace the front fairing but after seeing pics of naked FZ6's I knew that I was going to switch to the street fighter look. The bike already has cheap bar end mirrors on it (that I will look to replace soon) and my first step will be to replace the headlights. I purchased this one, Yamaha FZR Fazor FZ6 FZ1 YZF R1 R6 600R Streetfighter Blue Headlight w Signal | eBay and I know it's not an exact fit but I'm an engineering student and I can make it work I think. I just wanted to ask what y'all are doing to get these lights wired up and mounted in such a way that it looks factory? Also, is there a decent speedo mount that isn't ridiculously expensive? Everyone's bikes are looking great, I'm glad I stumbled on this thread and convinced myself to go this route :thumbup: