The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?.......

Prebstar

FZ6 Maintenance Man
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.....

You decide which is which :eek:

After an early start this morning for the dawn service at the Bullsbrook RSL, AND 4 hours of bike cleaning, I thought I'd post some pics of all the kids..... ;)

Well, in my totally UNBIASED opinion ;)

Good - my FZ6
Bad - your bug eyed monster
Ugly - your armchair

:BLAA:

Oh, by the way - thanks for washing my bike :D

Uh, I'd say that I'd kick none of them out of my bed, er..I mean garage.:BLAA:
Nice gang of bikes!

The FZ6 is definitely the goody two shoes of the bunch! The Speed Triple, well that's just a bad-ass mofo...fullstop! and that leaves the XJR! :eek:

Thanks for sharing...

:rockon:

Hmmmm let me see...... I think it should be The Good , The Bad and The Downright Sexy Animalistic Growling Testosterone Oozing Fire Breathing Whole Lotta Chest Thumping Ooooo Rah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :BLAA:

All that means the FZ6 is Good :thumbup:
The Triple is b b BRITISH :eek: :spank: :D And then there is the :drool: XJR :drool:....

Hmmmm let me see...... I think it should be The Good , The Bad and The Downright Sexy Animalistic Growling Testosterone Oozing Fire Breathing Whole Lotta Chest Thumping Ooooo Rah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :BLAA:

All that means the FZ6 is Good :thumbup:
The Triple is b b BRITISH :eek: :spank: :D And then there is the :drool: XJR :drool:....

do you require a cigarette, and a towel, after that little outburst Humpy! anyone would think you really like you bike...

:D

Back