~~~$$$The Recent Purchase Thread$$$~~~

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
my housemate just picked up a parcel for me, can't wait to get back home and fit them on friday :D

198837_10150466921220374_598370373_17932567_1170651_n.jpg

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not on yet, but I bought fz1 bar for $27 and Rizoma billet grips in blue. I'm currently deciding to keep the bar the oEm silver or paint it same as engine or blue like the fairings. Will probably avoid the blue as the rizomas aren't a perfect match in color for the plastics.

Oh, and I bought and replaced the cam chain tensioner hoping that the buzzing/clicking noise would cease but no such luck. One more possibility scratched off at least :)

I'll post some pics of the install of the bar and grips. Hole has been drilled in eager anticipation of the arrival of the grips!

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2007 Red, 2500 miles, $4000. Just brought her home today. Gotta wait for some title transfering though before I can register her and start riding. So excited!

Oh and mods, scorpion exhaust and custom fender eliminator.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
heya - how many bikes can we put in there this next winter???? :D

Congrats Man!!!!!

Hahaha. Thanks, Well have to fit my fz6 and her ninja 250 in there and her car..... She has been spoiled and already laid down the law....:( O well. Could think of worse things she could request

washroad

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha ha, look at the thread count,, bingo newbie,,, so I picked up this 2007 FZ6 with 1212 miles on it.. Have not owned a road bike before, well in 94 I had a Honda Duel sport XR650L.
DSCN0119.jpg

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought this wireless adapter since the one in my work laptop pooped out. (Already tried replacing the internal adapter with 4 different ones, so I'm assuming the motherboard has an issue with that connection.)

102779.jpg

I also just ordered some new shoes since the ones I'm wearing have a hole in them.

15644-5-2x.jpg

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I have been working closer to getting my truck all blacked out. The latest step was 20's from a 2007 (because I like them better than my 2004 wheels) blacked out LED tail lights and third brake light. The wheels are gonna get powdercoated as soon as the tires are done.

attachment.php

Already did the fronts with projectors in a black housing...

attachment.php

Black. Because chrome is LAME.

EDIT: forgot to mention I have the new Leo Vince LV One's on the way.

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered today! Dark Smoke visor for my RF1100, a nice visor bag to keep the extra visor in good shape when in my tail bag, and a K&N Oil Filter for the oil change coming up here soon. Oh yeah, and the visor bag was added to get free shipping. So really it was only 2 extra dollars to get it :)

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my GoPro LCD BacPac today. It seems I'll have to do a firmware upgrade.
Now I can take this thing on my ride to Jacksonville next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk