phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
I found this in a thread on the FZ8 sister site

SQUID PURITY TEST

My results:
Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 18477 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 80 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
That was a fun way to kill a little time. :BLAA:

So far, 18479 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 85 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha ha! Funny!

So far, 18486 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 76 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
So far, 18482 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 13 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an imbecile of epic proportion and a danger to everyone and everything nearby.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I quit on my phone at about question 30, standing in the park waiting for a wedding, and at about question 60 on my tablet, lying in bed waiting to head back out to the reception...

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
So far, 18491 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 76 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

I feel like a squid at 76, but I did answer honestly. I guess we all have some bad habits.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So far, 18503 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 64 (from 0 to 100), and 20 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

I only missed questions that just dont apply

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

So being a little competitive is bad, sheesh....skipped a bunch, so ya, whatever...fun time killer.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
===========================================================
Your grade was 59 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?
===========================================================

Well it took a while to complete, I'm glad it didn't have the 1000 question version posted. :BLAA:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
So far, 18522 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 83 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
So far, 18496 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 77 (from 0 to 100), and 6 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

77 isn't that a C+ guess I have some habits to work on but seriously some of those questions had nothing but squidly answers

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks buddy, now I know
So far, 18525 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 74 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
So far, 18526 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

Ha Ha, that's just what my wife thinks:BLAA:

Jerry

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far, 18532 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 85 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

Lol, some of those questions are just bad...