Thieves! This is getting ridiculous!

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He may have just been checking it out, not knowing it's age/condition/whatever. But remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya! ;)

Makoz

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a motion sensor alarm and put it on my bike at night.. it works great, but I have yet to need it. Still waiting for the first thief to get to trial...

It was pretty cheap and, like I said, works reliably, though it depends on where/how you park your bike. Here's what I use:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NGOAIO/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: Ideal Security Inc. SK632 Wireless Senor Alert: Home Improvement[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NGO2NM/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: Ideal Security Inc. SK615 Residential Wireless RF Motion Detector: Home Improvement[/ame]

Make sure you consider what you'll actually do when it goes off in the middle of the night...
Should help you sleep though.

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a motion sensor alarm and put it on my bike at night.. it works great, but I have yet to need it. Still waiting for the first thief to get to trial...

It was pretty cheap and, like I said, works reliably, though it depends on where/how you park your bike. Here's what I use:

Amazon.com: Ideal Security Inc. SK632 Wireless Senor Alert: Home Improvement

Amazon.com: Ideal Security Inc. SK615 Residential Wireless RF Motion Detector: Home Improvement

Make sure you consider what you'll actually do when it goes off in the middle of the night...
Should help you sleep though.

Put that glock out :thumbup:

Makoz

Reaction score
Visit site
Put that glock out :thumbup:

A handgun should only be used to fight your way to a long gun:D

If that alarm goes off, someone is getting more than one shell of 00 buckshot from my semi-auto 12 gauge in his/her chest.
Ex-military = I won't hesitate.
Ex-military police = I will not deviate from the legal use of lethal force in my state :thumbup:

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
A handgun should only be used to fight your way to a long gun:D

If that alarm goes off, someone is getting more than one shell of 00 buckshot from my semi-auto 12 gauge in his/her chest.
Ex-military = I won't hesitate.
Ex-military police = I will not deviate from the legal use of lethal force in my state :thumbup:

Haha what branch?

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Update, the guy who was stealing the bike is in jail due to previous warrants... My uncle is back with the other ones mother and he said "I had no idea what he was doing" I really don't have much to say to people that associate with thieves let alone let them come back to their property, because the day he thinks it's cool to come over here... He had better pray for a divine intervention because win or lose someone is going to the hospital with serious facial trauma.

Last edited:

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
Army, I was only in for three and a half years, but I learned how to point and shoot well enough.

Hooah :thumbup:

Update, the guy who was stealing the bike is in jail due to previous warrants... My uncle is back with the other ones mother and he said "I had no idea what he was doing" I really don't have much to say to people that associate with thieves let alone let them come back to their property, because the day he thinks it's cool to come over here... He had better pray for a divine intervention because win or lose someone is going to the hospital with serious facial trauma.

Haha :rof:

Makoz

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after all this jazz, I caught someone lurking around my shed around midnight last night...

I was actually sitting in total silence, with the lights on, reading... and I heard a truck but it didn't sound like it was driving by, but it sounded like it was just stopped close by. So, I walked to the door and was looking out the little glass part, flipped on the switch, and some dude was right up in my yard and took off running. My shotgun had been by my bed (it'll be by the door next time...) so by the the time I ran back and came outside, the truck was already taking off.

Called the police, told them about it, hoped they would at least send some patrol through the area... they didn't. Sigh, worried to leave the house now. My mom has surgery next week and I've got to leave the house for at least 4 or 5 days...

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Update: guy #2 moved back into my wife's uncles house with his momma. I no longer speak to people who knowingly let someone who steals come back in.

He has an older model gsxr that he rides around which I suspect is stolen, he needed the rear tire off the fz6 I guess.