Thieves! This is getting ridiculous!

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank god my wife just happened to be up this morning. There is a guy right down the street who has a 06 fazer, my wife noticed two guys outside and chased them off. Found the bike in the woods, I won't have this happen again! ****ing thieves! Mod please move this to a member only section!

Called the cops but the fat bastards arnt even looking. I'm afraid my bike is next. It's in a pretty good spot behind the house, il make sure it's hidden and unless they can move a couple of cars, get it out.

So ****ing upset, keep remembering when mine was stolen, I EVEN KNEW THE SCUMBAG and remember telling my wife he was ****ed up.

Since they where taking a bike like mine it leads me to believe that they know something about my bike!

Please move this to a members only thread!

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
UGH... It's that time of year to ride, I guess the scumbag thieves and life wasters are out looking for their free joyrides now..

I keep reminding myself I am lucky to have a garage even tho my car now sits outside - much happier to have the bike in there.

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
Right... but it's less likely for someone to break into your garage. At that point they would be better off breaking into my home. My Macbook Pro and camera gear is worth far more than my bike and easier to sell.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank god my wife just happened to be up this morning. There is a guy right down the street who has a 06 fazer, my wife noticed two guys outside and chased them off. Found the bike in the woods, I won't have this happen again! ****ing thieves! Mod please move this to a member only section!

Called the cops but the fat bastards arnt even looking. I'm afraid my bike is next. It's in a pretty good spot behind the house, il make sure it's hidden and unless they can move a couple of cars, get it out.

So ****ing upset, keep remembering when mine was stolen, I EVEN KNEW THE SCUMBAG and remember telling my wife he was ****ed up.

Since they where taking a bike like mine it leads me to believe that they know something about my bike!

Need to borrow some 'home defense'? I could loan you a (not so) vicious guard dog and a small arsenal of fire arms.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Need to borrow some 'home defense'? I could loan you a (not so) vicious guard dog and a small arsenal of fire arms.

We have a 90 pound mastiff that roams the peremiter, but these guys where on the road. Now I miss my AK-47.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
We have a 90 pound mastiff that roams the peremiter, but these guys where on the road. Now I miss my AK-47.

That's what I always find curious, robbing someone in the country is just asking for trouble. Growing up just outside of a small town, we all know that the cops won't get there in time if they even decide to come, and take things into our own hands. The first time that may mean rock salt or bird shot, after that ...

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
They are done, any jury wants to convict someone who already had something stolen and the cops did dick. They are just as bad as criminals.

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site

I'm worried about mine getting taken too if I leave it outside while I run into the gym or store for a bit. Do you lock the front? How do they usually try and take it?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Be smart and handle it the way you see best. :)

Here: SPOT PRODUCTS

product_lg_trace.jpg

Last edited:

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm worried about mine getting taken too if I leave it outside while I run into the gym or store for a bit. Do you lock the front? How do they usually try and take it?

These guys wait until people are sleeping. Probably rare if done during the day around here atleast.

I'm won't give any details away regarding my bike ATM sorry.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
You can built a $40 (redneck) security system using one motion sensor light with the bulb removed. I painted this camo to match the tree it's mounted on.
mHDpTz-DXqgGnNcGOWY6rtg.jpg

install a socket outlet
7903411174_1e3f53db8b_m.jpg

Place in stategic location high enough they can't notice.

run extension cord into home or hard wire for permanent installations.

plug in 120V horn alarm:
mHU7MjJKinT_uo1Or9CXiRw.jpg

I may or may not have installed one of these on my property. Works great! I know when UPS or guests pull into the driveway as well. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
Redneck ingenuity at its best!

You could even do one with a 120db siren, pointed directly at your bike, so if someone walks up to it they get blasted. Just add an on off switch so you can disable it when the bike is in use.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The first time that may mean rock salt or bird shot, after that ...

I've heard this before, but I'm not so sure it's the way to go. If someone breaks into the house, IMO the first warning they get should be the sound of a 28" 12 gauge loading buck shot, and the second warning shouldn't be a warning at all.

Maybe I need to buy a shorter barrel for the Remmington, on that note.