This will make some of us feel old...

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This isn't right. It just isn't right.

Bruce Springsteen. The Boss. The Hardest Working Man in Rock & Roll.

On the Cover.

Of the.

AARP!?!?!

SO09-toc.gif

:eek: :confused: :( :Flip: :shakehead: :tard: :jawdrop: :surrender: :banghead:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Doesnt Steven Tyler have a place on Lake Sunapee NH near the harbor? and where did he do this concert that he fell off the stage poor guy

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now, here's a little info. I'm originally from Jersey. I knew Bruce when we were kids. We met when we were around 15 or 16. We both played in bands and knew each other from the local circuits we used to play and even went camping together down in Virginia in the Shenandoah Mountains. My sister in law use to be Maxwell Weinberg's fiance but Bruce said that she was such a terror when she drank that she couldn't go on tour with them anymore and she eventually broke off her engagement right before they hit it big. Well they were pretty big locally at that time.
I personally liked the music he did when he was with Steel Mill and enjoyed his band Earth with 2 of our high school members, John Grahm and Mike Burke.

Rock on! :rockon: Ya Young Whipper Snappers! :rockon:

Cliff

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
Now, here's a little info. I'm originally from Jersey. I knew Bruce when we were kids. We met when we were around 15 or 16. We both played in bands and knew each other from the local circuits we used to play and even went camping together down in Virginia in the Shenandoah Mountains. My sister in law use to be Maxwell Weinberg's fiance but Bruce said that she was such a terror when she drank that she couldn't go on tour with them anymore and she eventually broke off her engagement right before they hit it big. Well they were pretty big locally at that time.
I personally liked the music he did when he was with Steel Mill and enjoyed his band Earth with 2 of our high school members, John Grahm and Mike Burke.

Rock on! :rockon: Ya Young Whipper Snappers! :rockon:

Cliff
I'm guessing that you have applied for your AARP card? Senior discounts on bike parts?