Traded the FZ6 for a Kawasaki Concours 14

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are right, the bike is much bigger and will take some getting use to. I took the side cases off for around the local area. I actually started to scrape my SUV coming into the garage the first time as I am not use to the wideness with the cases.

This darn bike is going to get me a ticket, it's just hard to keep it under 90 on the interstate.

lol! Be careful, it could get you just a bit more than just a ticket...that thing is capable of full warp speed!

:D

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
First road bike i ever got the chance to ride was my dads Concours 1k and that things fast enough, ZZR1200 is big like that too and if the Connie 14 is anything like the ZZR OH. MY. GOD. When i got off the ZZR for the first time i literally said "that shouldn't be legal" lol

Now we have 3 kawi's in the garage, my 650 Versys, The ZZR1200 and the semi retired but possibly my next bike concours 1000

Krapasaki my arse! :thumbup:

That being said my other love is Yamaha, my first real motorcycle was a ttr-125 (great bike) and my second was a kx-125 (2-stroke fun) and my current offroader is a Yami Yz426f (another race bike)

What can i say, I'm a sucker for blue and green :rolleyes:

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I had looked at a ZZR1200 a few months ago, thought it was only sold in Europe?

I'll always think very highly of my FZ6, I rode 15k and the bike never once even burped it was having an issue.

The maintenance of the Connie 14 seems higher but I'll get a service manual and do the best I can with it. I'm not paying a dealer $500-700 to dance around the bike for a periodic maintenance check.