Twisted Sisters Ride - Official Check-In and Photo Thread

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few photos from the Lone Star Motorcycle Musuem located in the spawling metropolis if Vanderpool, Texas.

This collection is amazing. Almost all of the bikes are in working condition and several have very nice racing histories. There is even a 1938 JAP flat tracker that runs on methonal!

There is the Ace Cafe that serves Aussie Meat Pies, killer Burgers and Fries. Everything looked home made and very resonabley priced; ie: $3.95 for a meat pie!

View attachment 8885
1981ish BMW Krauser R100S - Built in a hand made trellis frame, stunning!

View attachment 8886
1958 Matchless G58? 500cc Racer - Made in New Zealand BTW, the frame is Reynolds 531 co-moly tubing that is nickle plated.

View attachment 8887
1973 Norton Commando

View attachment 8888
1981 Ducati MH900 Mike Hailwood Replica

View attachment 8889
1950's Norton 500cc or 350cc Racer, also Made in New Zealand

Last edited:

JohnTex

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely awesome, guys- I am soooo jealous! At least you had enough of the faster RED bikes to keep everything under control :rockon:

I thought of making the ride, but my wife & I drove the cage from H-town to San Antonio this weekend to celebrate our 15th anniversary. While she is fine with my riding, she is not into the motorcycle AT ALL (never on it, no desire to ride on it), so joining as a pair was not going to happen!

I'll get to try these roads in a few weeks, joining a friend (SV650) as we crash a Honda sportbike get together in Fredricksburg, :confused: before I head off to New Braunfels to ride moto support for the Tour de Gruene bicycle race :thumbup:

Be safe!

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for sharing with us!!!! looks like the group had a fantastic ride/trip. i did notice a couple things from the pictures. there were alot of slow red ones but i only noticed one blue one... it must of been the pace bike/ leader the entire weekend! haha... anyways again thanks for sharing and glad you all made it back... take care

A

Aggietaco

What the hell! I guess I completely missed this. I still haven't figured out why we're on the SW forum.