Two Brothers Exhaust help

cHrew

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been searching the internet for a good two hours trying to find good pics of the different sleeves for the Two Brothers exhaust without much luck. I'm going to get one, but not sure if the aluminum would look good on a red FZ6 without hardly anything else shiny on it. I also don't want to spend the extra 150 to get the carbon fiber.

So can anyone take some pics and/or post some of your Two Brothers?

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, not the best pics, but here is my black 2008 with the Two Brothers BLACK Series Titanium exhaust. I have the P1X tips installed to keep the sound reasonable as I leave for work at 5am....

The first pic has the cheap Two Brothers plate holder and crap signals that came with the kit. Second pic has my homemade plate holder with the OEM licence plate light (LED bulb) and Rizoma signals.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have a lot of silver/shiny on my bike either, it was blue and black before the exhuast, but I got a steal of a price on it so didn't really care.

10-27-11+Final+Install+%283%29.JPG

10-27-11+Cans+on+Bike+%282%29.JPG

Last edited:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres my Titanium noisemakers....imo the aluminum just gets too marked up and makes the bike look worn...

As for shiny, I put an 07 clamp on and had it,the rad cover, and kickplates chromed..everybody was blacking their bikes out..thought I'd try something different

ps..the huggers been chucked since the Spike in the Ass incident of 09..;)

DSC00635.jpg

Edit1.jpg

Edit3.jpg

EchoLake08096.jpg

ChromeRadTrimPiece.jpg

Chromefootpeginsert2.jpg

Last edited:

cHrew

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I could see how the aluminum will look worn out easy, what would you think about giving it like a brushed look so it wont look bad when it gets scratches cause it already will lol?

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my two brothers exhaust for around $3xx new (on the lower end, don't remember exactly what). I wasn't really worried about the few scratches on it. It actually came like that out of the box, hence the low price. But keep in mind you only see a little bit of the tip hanging out of the end and then the underside.