TwoBrothers JuiceBox Pro

GhengisT

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
-- SOLD --

Like new Two Brothers Juicebox Pro (PN: TBR001-117). I used it for 2 months on my 2005 Yamaha FZ6, prior to being hit by cage driver and totaling the bike. New FZ09 on the way, no harm done :rockon:

It fixed the idle issue common to aftermarket exhausts and increased midrange power. This part is compatible with years 2004-2009 FZ6.

It has a map that I found here on the forum 600Riders.com. The map was a custom dyno tuned 2005 FZ6, made for sea-level use "only" with an aftermarket air filter and exhaust system. I loaded the map and compared it's fueling values to the stock map. I found a richer idle and a richer mid-range. Top end fueling appeared unchanged, but the bike reaches red-line faster. It really made the bike come alive and didn't hurt MPG very much.

Seller is not liable for any damages that may result from using this custom map.

$190 shipped to lower 48 USA. Paypal only. Will consider shipping outside US if buyer pays additional cost.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The serial number and part number peeled off when I removed the velcro from the back. Manufacturer warranty still in effect, will include original receipt if desired.

Last edited: