Update

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of curiosity: why does it say "these rules can change at any time"? I think I understand the idea behind that, but it makes me think what's the point in having rules if someone changes them all the time to suit their cause.

J

jsteinb95

Just out of curiosity: why does it say "these rules can change at any time"? I think I understand the idea behind that, but it makes me think what's the point in having rules if someone changes them all the time to suit their cause.

Maybe in the future he will ad more?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I think that leaves room for amendment if somehow someone finds a loophole and makes annoying or inappropriate ads.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Because ...........As new unforseen issues arise we will add and or ammend the site rules egample... After yet another spammer trying to sell phones here, I added the Marketplace and Classified ads area....

Dennis:thumbup: