Wall-E

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this movie with the family. Out of 10 I give it a 100. It is that good. Don't watch it alone. Bring a date, wife, grandma, someone!!

What is it about? (SPOILER ALERT) The movie is about earth becoming heavily polluted and a line of robots called "Well-E" are made to clean up the earth while all of mankind is on a space cruise ship. Well the plan to clean up the earth fails and the humans never returned to earth. Left on the planet is are the robots and I guess after so many years most of the robots died. All is left but one special Wall-E. He spends his robot days just compacting trash and collecting items, until one day a visitor comes to earth... Honestly this is all I am going to say because you just have to watch it. Its great movie.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Took two nieces to see it Sunday. Awesome movie! This is a Blue Ray purchase for sure! Not many get that rating in my house. There's a lot of adult infliction that kids don't understand which makes it GREAT for adults to watch, a lot like Shrek!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great movie! Took my family this weekend and we loved it!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seen it. It was good, but I enjoyed Kung-Fu Panda more, as it seemed faster paced and funnier. Wall-E has a good theme, but not much dialogue.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw it and man was it good! Great movie. For kids or adults. I found it to be one "magical" adventure, i hadnt felt that in a long time. The animation is just soo well done, its crazy how "alive" the robot characters feel. The story is awesome and funny, i loved watching Wall-E (which his name stands for: Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) go about his days and i even cared for him (lol). This movie was really a treat. Plus it carries a good message to kinda "wake" us up. I'd give it 9/10 :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is on a short list of movies to see soon! thsi thread sealed the deal of needing to see it. Maybe tonight then!

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
This movie is one of the best I've seen this year. It makes you feel so warm and soft inside :) Plus the way Wall-E is animated is just :eek: :eek:

A

Aggietaco

I've been wanting to see it for a while, but I refuse to pay the rediculous theater costs for 99% of movies out there, so I'm still waiting for it to hit DVD. I like my couches and Samsung better than the theater anyway.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 :thumbup:
This movie is great, as are all \"Pixar\" movies IMHO.

My daughter loved it. (she's 13).

Who else thinks that \"Wall-E\" looks like #5 from \"Short Circuit\"... just a tad smaller.

:)

Funny, I thought that too when I saw it.:D