Watsen Flush GROUP BUY!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
mine is correct and I am in for sure! also, I have never used paypal so rsw81 would it be too much to ask that I do the same thing with you that your going to do with Vegas?

Sorry bro, I only offered to Vegas because I've met him several times on group rides and know I can trust him. If I knew you, I'd be more than happy to extend the same offer, but alas I do not. Sorry again.

BigJoeG

Reaction score
Visit site
Given the unpredictable turn this threat is taking, I am going to back out and possibly get the lights on my own. No offense to anyone, I just want to get my mods done while I still have the weather to enjoy them this year.

Thanks

GTHappy

Reaction score
Visit site
Given the unpredictable turn this threat is taking, I am going to back out and possibly get the lights on my own. No offense to anyone, I just want to get my mods done while I still have the weather to enjoy them this year.

Thanks

This pretty much sums up my feelings.
I'm going to give it another day and then back out as well.

Sorry.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
COSKIE.........Junior Member = Junior Effort Huh

Also have to be cautious too, unless you've been a member for a while or you have actually met the members yourself so that you can get a feel on how the other members come across you as a person is critical. Perfect opportunity for a scam. Not saying that Coskie is a bad person, and probably is a great guy, but any future group buys should be initiated by a reputable member.

For example, although I was not involved with the Speedo Healer group buy, I have met Ben "Prayharder" personally and he is a great guy, with a lot of honesty and integrity. I'm sure you will agree by seeing how quickly and organized he was able to get that group deal sealed up and delivered.

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
COSKIE.........Junior Member = Junior Effort Huh

Also have to be cautious too, unless you've been a member for a while or you have actually met the members yourself so that you can get a feel on how the other members come across you as a person is critical. Perfect opportunity for a scam. Not saying that Coskie is a bad person, and probably is a great guy, but any future group buys should be initiated by a reputable member.

For example, although I was not involved with the Speedo Healer group buy, I have met Ben \"Prayharder\" personally and he is a great guy, with a lot of honesty and integrity. I'm sure you will agree by seeing how quickly and organized he was able to get that group deal sealed up and delivered.

I think those are wise words. I got to thinking about sending money to a stranger and thought - maybe that's not such a good idea. If there is some kind of group buy, there needs to be proof of credentials or something.

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't and won't comment on the character of Coskie. All that I have to go upon is his attempt to set up this deal. Granted, it died on the vine, but without any contact from him, I don't know fully half of the story -- his half.

A good point has been raised about how to go about "vetting" the organizer of a group buy. I'm by no means a "senior" member of this forum, I've only been on this thing for a month or two. I've ponied up for the premium deal-io or membership, but I don't see that as some sort of automatic "good guy" stamp.

So the question remains, as to how, as a group, do we manage the arrangement of group buys -- without getting too ham-fisted or bureaucratic about it? Does the community do it or does the administrative structure propose/impose..?

This deal could be resurrected if there were someone who'd be willing to become a Watson distributor or dealer. That's just a bit more involved than I can, and want to, get involved with at the moment.

As it stands, unless someone else does step up, I'm likely to just place my order directly, too.