Watsen Flush GROUP BUY!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Coskie,
I've got a shipping suggestion. Since Watsen wants to (understandably) send all the units in one box, what if you then shipped batches of the lights to a designated geographical representative. Kinda like the way Fedex does stuff. Someone on the left and right coasts, and someone in the middle. That way you're not stuck dealing with a load of individual packages.

Just a thought...

I do a lot of shipping and receiving at work, and this will not save money as you will be shipping it multiple times. You have the right idea though, as shipping charges are usually based by weight, size and most importantly, distance. Looks like Coskie is already in the middle of the country anyway. All the parts needs to go to him, and he can distribute from there.

I suggest: Shipping by ground via UPS or FedEx is the most economical way, and you have the ability to track the package.

Use the U.S. Post Office. They have a flat rate promo that takes 2-3 days, regardless of weight, size and distance. Sort of, they say if it fits, it ships. This would be the cheapest route, but there is no way to track the package and assuming that the package wil fit in their box.

Or send all of them to me, and I'll ship it from work on our company's account # :justkidding:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas, you want part # WDN114-BL which is the Team Yamaha Blue, unless you'd prefer the matte or gloss black. Don't forget to order with the $5 running lights option, ok? :D

Well, it looks like someone has done all of leg work for me:thumbup: Put me down what Eric said, plus the option for the running lights. PM me your information. Name and address, so I can send you the money order once you have a better idea on how much it will cost all of us.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, it looks like someone has done all of leg work for me:thumbup: Put me down what Eric said, plus the option for the running lights. PM me your information. Name and address, so I can send you the money order once you have a better idea on how much it will cost all of us.

Awesome, I love being invalidated and ignored:thumbup:

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't give you a concrete price until I talk to Roger on Sept 15.

The product itself will cost $100 minimum. That's the price minus shipping to my house. I then need to pass through that shipping and charge you for shipping for the product to your house.

I can only project that it would be about $5 to ship to my house and $5 to ship to your house, max.

That leaves a max of ~$110 (a lot better than Watsen's price of $150 shipped). But that's only if my projections are correct. I haven't actually been to the post office yet.

Cory

Coskie

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm such a post whore.

UPDATED LIST

• [*]Coskie
    WDN114-CR + RunLight

[*]rsw81
    NEED INFORMATION

[*]FZ6inNH
    WDN129-BLC + RunLight

[*]AJ_Rider
    WDN114-CR + RunLight

[*]2-stroke
    NEED INFORMATION

[*]Jman
    WDN129-MB + RunLight

[*]Jman
    WDN129-MB + RunLight

[*]nodaknodoubt
    NEED INFORMATION

[*]yamaha_rider87
    WDN114-BL + RunLight

[*]GTHappy
    WDN129-MB NO RUN LIGHT

[*]mstewar1
    WDN114-CR + RunLight

[*]dickieD
    WDN129-BM + RunLight

• BigJoeG
    WDN114-BL + RunLight
  • VegasRider
    WDN114-BL + RunLight
  • masonke
    NEED INFORMATION

nodaknodoubt

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! I was hoping this was still going on, I've been on a trip for the last couple weeks and just finally got to a computer... Anyway, solidify my interest in the matte ones, please. :) Running light as well, naturally...:rolleyes:

WDN129-MB + RL :rockon:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! I was hoping this was still going on, I've been on a trip for the last couple weeks and just finally got to a computer... Anyway, solidify my interest in the matte ones, please. :) Running light as well, naturally...:rolleyes:

WDN129-MB + RL :rockon:

The more the merrier! :rockon:

GTHappy

Reaction score
Visit site
Please change mine to have the running light option.

Any idea on the time frame for when this is this going to happen?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Please change mine to have the running light option.

Any idea on the time frame for when this is this going to happen?

The deadline for Coskie to give the order to Roger is Sept 15th. Depending on how many he has already made up, it will probably take a couple of weeks - I would guesstimate.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Coskie...where are you? Need to talk about Paypal transfer and stuff. Are you going to email us some Paypal requests? Also, need to talk to you about how the orders are going to be identified and distributed. Please call me...left you a PM. -thanks:D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I guess if I don't hear from Coskie in a week, I will order my own and just pay the extra. Otherwise, someone would have to put the order on THEIR credit card to get everyone's order, then take the time to sort out all the signals and re-package each individuals order and then ship them all out. Also, they would have to collect all the money from everyone. Sounds like a pain!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone pm'd Coskie? I don't want to go doing so if others have...

I might be willing to do the purchase if folks will look at the last list and positively confirm/commit to their order. Flakes would get mercilessly flamed... :D

Just a thought.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone pm'd Coskie? I don't want to go doing so if others have...

I might be willing to do the purchase if folks will look at the last list and positively confirm/commit to their order. Flakes would get mercilessly flamed... :D

Just a thought.

Yes I PM'd him several days ago - no response. Hope everything is ok with him.