We have come along way!!!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6-Forum.com keeps exceeding my expectations... I remember saying if we hit 100 members I will keep the site up.. If not I will close it.. It took almost a year to get the momentum going..... Here is a blast from the past

FZ6-Forum Community

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! For making this site what it is...:cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! 9 members, 78 posts in 85 threads. Most online was 12!!!

Now? Threads: 17,907, Posts: 230,384, Members: 8,826

Congrats Dennis! And the "other" site is DEAD... absolutely dead with no valuable content being added there.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Dennis.....thanks for giving me a fantastic distraction...when i really should be working! Lol!

:rockon::thumbup::rockon::thumbup::cheer::cheer:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, thanks! I never understood why people became so dedicated to a forum until I got on this one. Good people, some common interests and chatting with people all over the world, its Great!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The thanks all go to you Dennis. Without you, we wouldn't have this great place to meet up an d share our enjoyment of this great bike.

As has been said... Best run forum on the planet, makes it a joy to keep coming back to.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Dennis,

Thanks to you we have the best ever FZ6 forum site. I don't know how may hours you've spent already on making this site the meeting point for us FZ6 enthusiasts.

:thumbup::thumbup: Thank you very much. :thumbup::thumbup:

To all of us. I saw most on line 7 back then was 12 . The record for now dates back to 2008. Maybe this is a good time to beat the all-time record of most people on line. Can we agree upon a time somewhere next week and see where we end up with?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I learned how to use my pc because of this site!! I can allmost type now from all the time I spend on this forum..I never would have dreamed of joining a forum until I found this one....this is a great group of people here in the comunity!! :rockon: :D

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! 9 members, 78 posts in 85 threads. Most online was 12!!!

Now? Threads: 17,907, Posts: 230,384, Members: 8,826

Congrats Dennis! And the "other" site is DEAD... absolutely dead with no valuable content being added there.

You are so right!

I have not been to the "other" site in 2 months...no value over there anymore.

This is my new home!

Truthfully, it is the first site i go to when I open the browser...the people and the commentary on this site is better than anywhere else on the internet!:rockon::thumbup:

Thank you everyone for making this site the best!:cheer:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I learned how to use my pc because of this site!! I can allmost type now from all the time I spend on this forum..I never would have dreamed of joining a forum until I found this one

OMG... We've unleashed a monster. (J/K) You've done well in such a short time... grasshopper :D

Not only the wisdom of many heads about the bike, but we teach PC skillz too :thumbup:

Once again... This Site ROCKS :thumbup:

:rockon:

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
This site is amazing! Welcomes everyone with open arms, is an amazing source of information for our wonderful fizzers, and is filled with extremely supportive (and humorous!) people :D I'd never been one for the whole forum thing and never used to get involved, but once I got my FZ and found this site, I joined immediately so I could become a part of this community.

My endless thanks to you for getting this site started, and to all of the members who make this forum what it is :thumbup::cheer: