Well I graduated!

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm usually not one to brag... Who the hell am I kidding! I love to brag!! lol. I'm so excited I just had to tell you guys. I'm an engineer now!! Just finished my last presentation today and walking tomorrow, then into the real world I go with an Engineering degree from a great college! Woohoo!!

Dresnewtoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations. Nothing like that sense of accomplishment you get when you've finally completed something tough. What kind of Engineer are you?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm usually not one to brag... Who the hell am I kidding! I love to brag!! lol. I'm so excited I just had to tell you guys. I'm an engineer now!! Just finished my last presentation today and walking tomorrow, then into the real world I go with an Engineering degree from a great college! Woohoo!!
Good effort, well done.
Nelly

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, Missouri S&T, and yes, I have a job starting in July as a Project Management Engineer for Cargill in Avery Island, LA.

Toast

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Wow that is really awesome. :) Congratulations. And good job having a job lined up already. A lot of people graduate college and aren't able to find work.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!
Now, before you get a real job and work for the next 50 years of your life, go out and hit the road! See the country! Go for 2 months!

The Hill Boys

Reaction score
Visit site
Uh oh...another victim of the capitalistic machine. Next thing you know, you will be buying a house, furnishings, eating out at restaurants, putting money into the machine, causing more people to prosper, buy houses, furnishings, etc. Pig scum.

(Congrats man!)

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! Actually I decided on a later start date because I am taking a long motorcycle journey. I'm taking a trip up north to see some family then going across Northern Wisconsin through the Upper Penninsula and down around lake michigan over to lake huron and near lake erie then make my way back to Missouri. Just camping and staying at relatives along the way. Total about 4000 miles-ish. I'm bringing a tent and sleeping bag and just going to go til I find a cool place to stop and camp.

On that note, anyone would like to take about a month off and join me, I'm always open to a buddy going along! lol.

The Hill Boys

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! Actually I decided on a later start date because I am taking a long motorcycle journey. I'm taking a trip up north to see some family then going across Northern Wisconsin through the Upper Penninsula and down around lake michigan over to lake huron and near lake erie then make my way back to Missouri. Just camping and staying at relatives along the way. Total about 4000 miles-ish. I'm bringing a tent and sleeping bag and just going to go til I find a cool place to stop and camp.

On that note, anyone would like to take about a month off and join me, I'm always open to a buddy going along! lol.

Atta kid!!!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Sounds like a good trip. I rode the UP a few years back, some really nice roads around Copper Harbor. Have fun and post up a ride report!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on your accomplishment! its no easy task! enjoy your holidays and the trip!

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site

Congrats! I just walked last Sunday and it is a great feeling!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2