Wha aftermarket exhaust should i go for?

dinger1989

Reaction score
Visit site
had my fz6 fazer for about 6 months now on a 10 plate and really enjoying it. i have been doing a few basic mods on it over winter such as tinted screen, tail tidy, led indicators and getting my wheels powder coated tomorrow.
i was thinking of getting an aftermarket exhaust for it but dont know what to go for so just after some opinions. want something that looks and sounds good. but nothing that hangs out the back much more than the stock one.

I went for scorpions and love their look and sound.
View attachment 33845
I dont really like the look of the leo vince, they look thinner.
We buy these things for look, sound, power, weight reduction. I liked the the look of the round scorpions not the ovals, I don't like the way they point sideways. Although having said that I love the 2 brothers that do the same, but they cost about £1k in uk.

The above mentioned seem to be the 3 most popular. Scorpion and Leo are about £300 uk, and 3 times that for 2 brothers. Go for what you can afford and like the look of.

I'm also thinking about spending some hard earned cash on some new nicer sounding exhausts. I met a fellow Fazey owner at the traffic lights the other morning on the way to work, he had Scorpions and my standard cans just sounded pathetic!

The price is about right (just over £300 at ghost bikes website, unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper?), I'm just concerned about the stainless Scorpions under the seat? I was worried about the heat from them, but the other option is over £100 more for the Carbon cans.

Sorry to have the noob type questions on a subject that keeps doing the rounds, but there are two of us asking, so hopefully we won't get flamed too much!

Thanks in advance for the help

I'm also thinking about spending some hard earned cash on some new nicer sounding exhausts. I met a fellow Fazey owner at the traffic lights the other morning on the way to work, he had Scorpions and my standard cans just sounded pathetic!

The price is about right (just over £300 at ghost bikes website, unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper?), I'm just concerned about the stainless Scorpions under the seat? I was worried about the heat from them, but the other option is over £100 more for the Carbon cans.

Sorry to have the noob type questions on a subject that keeps doing the rounds, but there are two of us asking, so hopefully we won't get flamed too much!

Thanks in advance for the help

I got mine from Bikebitz uk. They do free shipping which made them cheaper than ghostbikes!

thanks for replying. been looking at the scorpions they are a nice bit of kit. but does anyone have any pics of the ovals and the round from different angles just so i can have a better idea of what they look like.

thanks for replying. been looking at the scorpions they are a nice bit of kit. but does anyone have any pics of the ovals and the round from different angles just so i can have a better idea of what they look like.

Blimey dude there is 2 million and 1 posts on here with photos. But to save you some work here is a piccy of bacons rounds like mine.
View attachment 33849

To look at the ovals go to
http://www.sangera2.com/main/index.html
He has got lots of piccys of his ovals.

I love my Leo Vince. Great sound. Looks great. Everyone has there own idea of what sound or look they want. Any one the top three are great. :cheer:

Back