What break / clutch levers

kevmister28

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello i want to change my levers to shorter levers, i was looking into the pazzo levers but they go for 200$ on ebay and that is over my budget, i would like to know if the cheaper ebay ones about 30$ work well?
And are they easy to install if anybody has ever bought some? Thanks
Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

Search is your friend !! Just search for eBay levers. Some people have had issues with the coloring on the eBay levers fading, but I have had a set of the 2Wheels levers for a long time and they are just fine. It allows me to adjust the levers depending on whether I am wearing think or thin gloves.

the2wheels levers are treating me right. Not sure if they had quality control problems and thats why they faded for some users? I figured for the price it was worth the gamble. Had mine for a year almost with no fading. Plus the adjusters on each one is nice to get it the right distance for your finger length. Would I recomend them? yes. If mine ever fad ill either put the stock ones back on or bite the bullet for some pazzo's.

look up JPR performance levers for a cheaper alternative to Pazzo

just changed to them from the 2wheels and went fur shorties took a day or two to get used to but now they're fine even in stop start traffic

approx prices:
2wheels. $40
JPR. $140
Pazzo $240

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

I put the 2-Wheels levers on in the off season and after one month I am really pleased. And with the price of $30ish per pair they can't be beat.

Back