What do you look like?

W

wrightme43

2350713085_80b1a0bc10.jpg
2350452375_6a778842a9.jpg
Now you have ruined it man. I had this mental image of you as a mad scientist looking dude. Every body pretty much matches the mental image, but you and Danny. I thought he would look like a hippy with long hair, and tiedie shirts and you would have crazy white hair and be all ripping stuff apart and putting it back together happier.

Anyway. I might have some sort of mental problem that causes this stuff. :confused:

J

jsteinb95

LOL.....just in case anybody missed what sportrider_fz6 looks like, here he is.

W

wrightme43

Where the picture of him soaking wet with a garbage bag poncho staring lazer beams? Huh? The one they use at Gitmo to keep them in line.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Now you have ruined it man. I had this mental image of you as a mad scientist looking dude. Every body pretty much matches the mental image, but you and Danny. I thought he would look like a hippy with long hair, and tiedie shirts and you would have crazy white hair and be all ripping stuff apart and putting it back together happier.

Anyway. I might have some sort of mental problem that causes this stuff. :confused:

lmao!!! sorry to disappoint! hahaha

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
This is me just before taking an aerobatic tour in the WWII-era TD6 training plane. It was a good thing I wasn't riding a bike back then, I would have been too woozy at the end to get back home! Corkscrews really mess with your stomach.

J

jsteinb95

This is me just before taking an aerobatic tour in the WWII-era TD6 training plane. It was a good thing I wasn't riding a bike back then, I would have been too woozy at the end to get back home! Corkscrews really mess with your stomach.

VERY cool pic! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the pic Eric :)

I`d buy you a beer if you lived closer ;)

Ahhh.... yes! You know Brother Sam too! Thanks David! I'd do the same for you! I hope to come out to CA in the next couple years. We've never been to SoCal, only S.F. and north. So... we'll need a guide?!? :thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhh.... yes! You know Brother Sam too! Thanks David! I'd do the same for you! I hope to come out to CA in the next couple years. We've never been to SoCal, only S.F. and north. So... we'll need a guide?!? :thumbup:

Of course! Definitely let me know when you are around here and we`ll do a bbq at my house!

I`ve been the guide so many times (ppl visiting from France) that I can show you around Southern Cali with my eyes closed (at least for the main things to see) :D
If you fly over, I even know a nice motorcycle rental shop not too far from my house :thumbup:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally got around to posting up a pic of myself, sorry if I ruined any of your images in you had in your head of me. I know I still imagine myself as a young, goodlooking hunk.

This was last summer ar Acadia National Park.

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few of the classics:

1. Me and Dad on the pond (hence "Pondrat")
2. Me when I used to be a lumberjack (or a caveman, take your pick)
3. Me out with my coworkers - sometimes it's good to be a nurse :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Com on lads, when there is a thirst on a few miles should not seperate the need to meet up and wet you dry throats. I'm just getting my gear on meet you in about three weeks.......

Nelly

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Com on lads, when there is a thirst on a few miles should not seperate the need to meet up and wet you dry throats. I'm just getting my gear on meet you in about three weeks.......

Nelly

NH and California aren't neighbors....

dover nh to long beach ca - Google Maps

Almost 2 days, half your tire life, and a whole oil change apart.

Last edited: