What is this dealer trying to pull?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry. Per forum rules, No Craigslist allowed.... :) Since we've had the new forum update I haven't been able to get to the rules page through the link but I did some research and found it. http://www.600riders.com/forum/site-announcements/2807-forum-rules.html

No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only...."

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It could be an FZ6, my Fazer was bought in September 2014, brand new with 0 km's, maybe there is some more that have been forgot there.

"V"
True! In some countries the year of the bike is when it becomes registered at the motor vehicle agency in that country. Here in the US as in many other countries the year of the vehicle is by the manufacturers model year.
The picture that was posted was a 2006 FZ6 and the the last model year was 2009.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I called the seller and he said it is FZ6R, not FZ6.
Anyway, the ad has been flagged or removed, but the vehicle is still available, Red, 2015 FZ6R.

I wonder how lazy the employee is, to add 2015 at the end of his search when looking for fz6, while looking for the picture.