What to buy with $150.00????

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Everybody,

I have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to get some opinions on what I could get for the bike for around 150 bucks. I have done some mods to my bike (see my signature), but is there something out there that any of you would recommend?

Thanks,
Nick

F

FZSex

My bad ass luggage locker tank bag and hand guards that are for sale!!

Just kiddin (well not really) but I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas from everyone here :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what do you have for ridding gear?? might be time for a new helmet or some new gloves.. sidi boots are real nice for the $$. possibly a new jacket or pants?? how about some moto-camping gear?? gps, ipod..???

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
what do you have for ridding gear?? might be time for a new helmet or some new gloves.. sidi boots are real nice for the $$. possibly a new jacket or pants?? how about some moto-camping gear?? gps, ipod..???

I'm pretty covered for gear except a good pair of riding pants and boots. I also have a gps and mp3 player, but I haven't thought about moto-camping gear. Do they make some specifically for motorcyclists? I'll have to look into it.

Thanks,
Nick

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Everybody,

I have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to get some opinions on what I could get for the bike for around 150 bucks. I have done some mods to my bike (see my signature), but is there something out there that any of you would recommend?

Thanks,
Nick

Depending on how much you weigh I'd suggest Race Tech fork springs. They are about $100 and you'll have money left over for 15wt fork oil and a six pack of your favorite beer for the project. :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sounds like youve got your bike stuff pretty much covered.if you dont have Guitar Hero, GET IT!!!!!!!! im totally addicted. im going to wal mart right now to get AC/DC LIVE for mine! whoo hoooo!! :rockon:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Take $30 of it and drop a tooth on the front sprocket, it's the best mod for the money in my opinion. I didn't see that listed in your signature.

For the rest of it, I'm with the suggestions of others to spend it on a "gentlemen's services professional" :D

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Depending on how much you weigh I'd suggest Race Tech fork springs. They are about $100 and you'll have money left over for 15wt fork oil and a six pack of your favorite beer for the project. :thumbup:

Pete,

Have you installed these on your FZ6? If so, did the install go smoothly?

Thanks,
Nick