Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
So whos helmet? :BLAA:

qFa1U.jpg

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
That would get a lot of attention but I would if it would be more of a distraction for drivers and make you less safe?

It's pretty funny anyway.

IowaSVT

Reaction score
Visit site
ME!!!!! lol i was gonna start a new thred about it but its already on here hahaha. its in cedar rapids ia

IowaSVT

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah one time i had a guy trying to take a pic of me, and ran me off the road because he wasn't looking ahead. But for the most part people definatly notice me. Its made out of the bath mats that you get from wal-mart, Styrofoam balls, all glued onto a cheap helmet that i had.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
awesome, I wish I could get my hands on this helmet

You can get them from this site. They're not cheap though. About $650. The main helmet without the paint job is the Bandit XXR (around $350).

I have one. Got it off a guy from another forum. Paid a fraction of the cost. I can tell you though, I don't like wearing it that often. The field of view is much more limited than a standard helmet. These days, the helmet is used as a prop for my online show.

IowaSVT

Reaction score
Visit site
You can get them from this site. They're not cheap though. About $650. The main helmet without the paint job is the Bandit XXR (around $350).

I have one. Got it off a guy from another forum. Paid a fraction of the cost. I can tell you though, I don't like wearing it that often. The field of view is much more limited than a standard helmet. These days, the helmet is used as a prop for my online show.

i made mine for 75$ including the price of the old helmet. I dont like wearing it on long trips because the shape is all wrong and its about 2 sizes to big.