Wisconsin Riders

C

CombatPenguin

Just seeing how many are out there. You guys/girls ever meet up for a group ride?

I go riding in the Blue Mound St. Park area 3 to 4 times a season....since it's about 170 miles from Chicago, I usually make a camping weekend of it. I have a friend with an FZ6 in Madison who usually joins me along with a couple others from Chicago who make the trip.

WI has some epic riding.

I'm another Chicagoian who would be up for making a run north of the border sometime. I'll be passing through in late June, on a run to Fargo, ND, along the Mississippi.

I'm in Wausau in Marathon county right in the middle of the state. I think it would be a fun to meet some other fz6 riders, WI has got some great roads to ride on. I think sometime in late june or sometime in july would be best, nicer weather it's still only in the 60's right now 30's at night :( .
I would be up for anywhere in the state, but Madison area or Janesville areas would be closer for all the Illinios (spelling).

How do you guys & ladies ride for so long at one time? If I ride just 14 miles my hands go to sleep and I cant feel nothing. Could my gloves be to tight? I'm a noobie so I have no idea. Could it be my hands arent' use to it? Any ideas?

Well my hands are always numb really (to much computer gaming :sinister: ) but it could be your gloves but bikes tend to vibrate your hands numb from my experience. Changing your grips could make a difference not sure really what else you could do.

How do you guys & ladies ride for so long at one time? If I ride just 14 miles my hands go to sleep and I cant feel nothing. Could my gloves be to tight? I'm a noobie so I have no idea. Could it be my hands arent' use to it? Any ideas?

There's a number of different possibilities. If you have a new FZ6, it'll vibrate more but settle down after its break-in period and an oil change or two. Second, well, bikes just vibrate and its something you get used to/build a tolerance for. Third, if you cannot flex your hands freely in your gloves, then they're probably too tight and also contributing.

Back