Wolfman goes bush! Lots of Pic's of Oz!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup,thats dry alright.

Sure is, thanks for posting your photo's by the way....was just up that way before, the School yards depress me...lots of skun knee's, first term this year.

:(

Looks like he might be a dust farmer :D , sorry that was nasty :spank:

Dork! Anyway, if he is, he aint doin a very good job, there is heaps of it "getting away", i think into my airbox!

You should of seen it when i got home...from red to brown! :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure is, thanks for posting your photo's by the way....was just up that way before, the School yards depress me...lots of skun knee's, first term this year.

:(

Dork! Anyway, if he is, he aint doin a very good job, there is heaps of it "getting away", i think into my airbox!

You should of seen it when i got home...from red to brown! :eek:

HAHAHA , the good old skinned knee :thumbup: isnt that the worst injury of all as a kid :(.......:eek: Shhhh dont tell anyboby or you'll get arrested for theft , might have been a good $200 worth of dirt he cant harvest now :rof:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
awww those are the best times here in California...but yea, I presume it's not 85 degrees between noon and four, right? LOL

in the height of summer it hovers around 100 degree's plus! Which is pretty hardcore, and only fools go out in that heat with less than full clothing coverage or factor 30+ sunscreen and a big ar$e hat!