Wondering what I'd be getting myself into

dsp.hb.nickolasw

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if you guys could give me some advice about what I'd have to do if I were to pick this up? I'm a complete newb when it comes to this stuff so forgive me in advance [emoji28]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457295629708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457295629708.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 129

dbldutch02

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if you guys could give me some advice about what I'd have to do if I were to pick this up? I'm a complete newb when it comes to this stuff so forgive me in advance [emoji28]

Well, you'd have to place a winning bid first, then arrange a mutually agreeable time and place for collection. Then you will have to sort out suitable transport and go to the agreed place, at the agreed time. There and then you can verify that the bike is as described, and the seller actually owns the valid title to the bike, at which point you hand over the requisite amount of money in exchange for a receipt and the bike in question.

When you have the bike home, I suggest you spend five minutes on google confirming that it is indeed a Suzuki SV650, and joining a forum for people who know about Suzuki SV650's (other than that they are fun bikes, and that headlight isn't standard, suggesting a crashed bike in good enough nick to bother putting back together again).

My apologies if the above appears mildly sarcastic, it was entirely intentional.

dsp.hb.nickolasw

Reaction score
Visit site
What's even more hilarious is that my post isn't even remotely related to a Suzuki sv650, buying one or questions regarding one. If you had actually taken the time to look at the picture and understand what I was asking in my question clearly rather than being a sarcastic prick, you would see that it is indeed an sv650 pictured, but I was only asking about the headlight being sold on eBay. Furthermore, I'm not an idiot. I also do not take lightly to ignorance passed on as sarcasm. So if you don't (and I can obviously see you don't) have viable information other than irrelevant rudeness, I believe you've done enough on this post.

P.s. great way to welcome a new comer to the forums. Thanks

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi and welcome... I'd suggest the edit function be used and clarify what it is you need help with. The OP could be interpreted many ways!

Was your intent to install that on a FZ6?

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
What's even more hilarious is that my post isn't even remotely related to a Suzuki sv650, buying one or questions regarding one. If you had actually taken the time to look at the picture and understand what I was asking in my question clearly rather than being a sarcastic prick, you would see that it is indeed an sv650 pictured, but I was only asking about the headlight being sold on eBay. Furthermore, I'm not an idiot. I also do not take lightly to ignorance passed on as sarcasm. So if you don't (and I can obviously see you don't) have viable information other than irrelevant rudeness, I believe you've done enough on this post.

P.s. great way to welcome a new comer to the forums. Thanks

Hello Nick,
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike.
As Randy (FinalImpact) mentioned, the information in your question is not clear.
For me, I'm an eBayer and I understood you're asking about the headlights, based on the title and price.
I remember, someone on the forum mentioned before, "Any headlight kit is possible, when you know how to work with the mounting brackets and hiding your harness".
I like Ducati's Scrambler's round LED (DRL) headlight kit or HD V-rod's headlight kit on my raven.
But I never took a step and tried, though.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...types-naked-conversions-kits-suitable-s2.html
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/3443-post-your-fz6n-pics.html

Search for "headlight conversion" in the search box above, should give you some results which might interest you.

Which city/state are you from?