WTB Aftermaker exhaust TB or Devil

RedFlag

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for two brothers carbon fiber exhaust or Devil exhaust for my 09 Fz6. Condition really doesn't matter as long as they are good without damage. If anyone is trying to sell them or trade for stock exhaust, please let me know. Thank you guys.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
RedFlag -
you will have to be patient to find a used aftermarket exhaust. Everybody wants one. they are out there but you will have to be patient. Usually when these are put up on the forum they are gone very quickly. Keep an eye out on craigslist and ebay. And is there a reason why you aren't considering M4, Leo Vince and Scorpion as well?

RedFlag

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely, patient is a must. I am going to have a full service soon and want to install new exhaust cans at same time. I will definitely keep eye on both sites. I like Devil because of its deep sound and awesome look. But if I have better offers for other exhausts, I will glad to have that deal anyway.

BTW, I emailed Devil to see how much would a brand new set of Devil Rocket cost, but I never received the reply. So I called Devil earlier this afternoon, and no one answered the call....

Last edited:

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
RedFlag -
you will have to be patient to find a used aftermarket exhaust. Everybody wants one. they are out there but you will have to be patient. Usually when these are put up on the forum they are gone very quickly. Keep an eye out on craigslist and ebay.

Any other good places to look or are those pretty much the only options? I'm near Toronto if that helps.
Thanks.