WTB: LR side pod, rear grab handle assy, stator cover, naked headlight kit and silver fuel tank.

TaylorFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Just as the description states, I'm looking for all of these items. On the side pods, I'm looking for black, and the grab handles either silver or black. For the naked kit I prefer the factory VS01 or VS02 kits. I do have some items for potential trade if interested...Such as a Yamaha touring windshield, original windshield, factory seat, original exhaust, original tail light, and rear fender assembly. Let me know what you may have!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum!

If you're converting to naked from a stock OEM you'll need a dual headlamp mod (if it doesn't already have it) so that you can use the H4 lamp in your naked setup. The FZ6 does not switch off the lo beam filament in the H4 and your H4 lamp will overheat unless it has proper switching. Contact member bd43 here on this forum for a mod kit.

Good luck on your parts hunt! :)

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just as the description states, I'm looking for all of these items. On the side pods, I'm looking for black, and the grab handles either silver or black. For the naked kit I prefer the factory VS01 or VS02 kits. I do have some items for potential trade if interested...Such as a Yamaha touring windshield, original windshield, factory seat, original exhaust, original tail light, and rear fender assembly. Let me know what you may have!

I have a near perfect condition silver tank, please let me know if you are interested.

Scott
[email protected]