Wtb: stock flasher relay urgent

premsomu

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody willing to part with their stock flasher relay(those who have replaced it for led signals). CustomeLed is selling for $20 but the shipping will take a week. Can't wait that long as the weather is as good as it can get at this time of the year. I am in the US. I'll pay shipping. Mine's an 08

Thanks
Prem

why not pick one up at the dealership? You may be able to use a universal one at autozone or advance auto. i used one of the $3 cheapos from the parts store on my old bike and it worked fine.

why not pick one up at the dealership? You may be able to use a universal one at autozone or advance auto. i used one of the $3 cheapos from the parts store on my old bike and it worked fine.

Dealer wanted $55 and did not have it in stock. I like your cheapo idea. Can you let me know the part number and where you picked it up. I might go the same route. Would appreciate if you have picture of the finished assembly.

If you take it to a place like autozone/advance auto/ect they can cross reference it for you right there just like they do for car parts.

The flasher relay part number in the service manual is: FE246BH
In the actual parts fiche it is listed as: 4VR-83350-00-00

I tried to cross reference the part numbers myself, but I couldn't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the one?

flasher1.jpg

You should also be able to go to a Cycle Gear Store or other cycle aftermarket store and get the electronic replacement relay that most people use when they switch to LEDs They work with LED or regular lamps and they're not too costly.

Sent my stock one to you late yesterday.

No charge, its all good. Just play it forward somehow. Next time you are in the lineup to buy a coffee buy a coffee for the person behind you or something like that! :)

Cheers!

Sent my stock one to you late yesterday.

No charge, its all good. Just play it forward somehow. Next time you are in the lineup to buy a coffee buy a coffee for the person behind you or something like that! :)

Cheers!

Thanks and much appreciated

Back